Other Reason WhyTour Was Cancelled

StarFinder

Most of the shows GnR went on stage around 10:45, that's 90 minutes behind schedule. The show was to be over by 11pm according to many Union Hall contracts. As a result Promoters had to pay for Building, Crew and Security overtime. In Pittsburgh, GnR was scheduled to go on at 9:10 and over by 11:00.

They did not go on until 10:45. Tens of thousands in Overtime fees had to be paid. I'd pull the plug too if it were my investment.

I do more reading than I do posting on this board, so you probably don't know me, but you still need to read this...

The rest of the tour isn't cancelled, only the ones promoted by clear channel, a lot of you must be dumb or something, because it is very obvious, they have a concert on the 13th in Florida that isn't cancelled, don't believe me? Check out the ticketmaster website.

I just think ticket master has not updated their site yet.  Houston was not promoted by CC and it is canceled.  Also, Dallas in canceled but ticketmaster still has tickets for sale.  Both  FL show are EST so I just think ticketmaster has not done it yet.  Unfortunately I think as the day goes on, they will take them off too  :(

from billboard.com:

The hobbled Guns N' Roses North American tour suffered a final blow today (Dec. 11), as promoter Clear Channel Entertainment confirmed it was canceling the remaining dates with which it was affiliated. A handful of shows being worked by other promoters were also axed.