bon scott era vs johnson era

king23james06

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bon was the better lyricist in my eyes and a bigger talent. I love almost every AC/DC album. Probably one of my if not favourite band right now. I think Powerage and HTH are better than BIB even if BIB is still awesome. So I had to go for Bon.

Oh sweet mercy.

I loathe this topic. They're both as good as each other - both singer's had their strengths and weaknesses, and it's very difficult to split the two.

Bon does the Bon songs better, but Brian sings songs that Bon never could.

Equal.

Couldn't agree more, trying to compare Bon and Brian is like trying to choose between which of your parents you love more, you can't

Oh sweet mercy.

I loathe this topic. They're both as good as each other - both singer's had their strengths and weaknesses, and it's very difficult to split the two.

Bon does the Bon songs better, but Brian sings songs that Bon never could.

Equal.

Couldn't agree more, trying to compare Bon and Brian is like trying to choose between which of your parents you love more, you can't

But what if Bon hits you and rapes your Brian?

Well I can't really pick , all I know is I actually prefer the voice of Jhonna because it's so fuckin' tough , Love that style and it's just kick-ass , Bon was better at lyrics but I Jhonna is my prefered vocalist so I can't vote . As great as Bon was I couldn't see him singing Shoot to Thrill , Thunderstruck or Flick of the Switch .

Peace GnR Nation B)