No Matther What

anarchist77

No Matter what he does, the bottom line is, he is still a legend, he is still one of the greatest songwriter of all time.. people bitch about what he does or what, yet this are the same people who blast apetite on their CDs.. I hope Axl will rise above all this, and kick some serious ass.. he did before, I hope he still can.. as for axl "haters", obviously, you feel passionately for this guy, since you spend 80 percent of your life on message boards writing about him...

well yeah...

I mean its not just this... Its all the other shit thats happened...

Even going back to the old guns where he screwed fans over and did this kind of shit... right through to his actions that isolated hiom from the rest of the band

The guy is a phenominal song writer with an awesome voice.  He does have an attitude though.  But "Nice Boys, don't play rock n roll"  "I bet your mama said"  ??Mr. Bailey ain't a nice boy..and he never was..     ;)

I agree, he's a legend no matter what.  Heck, he was 10 years ago..

Axl's an unreal songwriter and is THE greatest frontman of all-time, no matter what anybody says.  You just can't beat the man when it comes to performing.  And he has such a powerful voice...I was blasting WTTJ on Live Era and was like, "Holy f-ck..."  Anyway, back to the point...

Yes, the man has some problems in his head, but don't we all?  He's manic-depressive/bipolar, and I am as well, so I can understand some of the mood swings he has, I get that a lot.  The thing I can't relate to is his childhood, though.  Mine has been pretty bad compared to most, but he had it f-cking BAD and that probably distorted his views and things like that.  

And being unpredictable was like a staple for Gn'R back in the day, Axl especially.  And it still is.  That's part of the excitement and appeal of Gn'R and Axl Rose.  And the man is a genius.  You can't deny that.  Anarchist is right f-cking on - Axl Rose is a f-cking legend

yes i sgree he is a legend and his antics are part of gnr,but the fact is he was younger back then,grow up already, wasnt he seeing a shrink for his problema,his antics dont fly anymore, ppl wanna see him and he should deliver,its bad enough the other guys are gone,he should look back and laff at his old behavior,not continue it.

well look, axl is always going to be a legend.... No questions to it....

we are all fans of his music.. I mean it dont mean we have to be fans of his attitude!

But the bottom line is that he will always be the greatest, even though he might be an arsehole!

haha