Robin Gone???? Uh oooohhhhh!!

Carne_asaDA

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please God, end this poossy ass sh*t band.  I want Guns N' Fuckin' Roses.  This is all good news!!!!  

again agreed, only problem was there was only like 5 people bashing the new band on these boards this past month.  I caught a ton of sh@t was coming hearing and saying this new band was a scam.  People were accusing me of bringing up old arguments and telling me the original band sucked.  Anyone posting positive stuff on this board is not a true GNR fan.  You are not welcome over at The Project.

IF robin has left the band ( and it's probably just a bullsh*t rumor ) who will they get to replace him? and does that mean we'll have to wait even longer for chinese democracy to come out ( so they could have the new guitarist record over robin's work )??

i seriously doubt that the old band is ever gonna get back together and if they did, wouldn't that just set GnR back about 5 years? Slash, Duff, & co. won't wanna play any of the chinese democracy stuff, so they'd have to start all over.

when is a statement supposed to be released????

The Project has over 30 songs written if yo uinclude the 10 from Izzy, the only thing that has set GNR back is Axl and his band of Posers.  Buckethead f@ggots, please!!!

Whats a little truth and a tour cancelation do to all the pro Axl crowd? It brings out the queers and (every single one of them was pro Robin and pro Buckethead) in droves!! For all those fellas and ladies that were Slash who? about Buckethead -better call the leader of the AXl worshipers... Mr. Sparkle so he can call you a WHAAAAMMMMMBULANCE.....

Looks like all of us GNR the "true gunners" arent the only one to 'have to move on"  

Whats a little truth and a tour cancelation do to all the pro Axl crowd? It brings out the queers and (every single one of them was pro Robin and pro Buckethead) in droves!! For all those fellas and ladies that were Slash who? about Buckethead -better call the leader of the AXl worshipers... Mr. Sparkle so he can call you a WHAAAAMMMMMBULANCE.....

Looks like all of us GNR the "true gunners" arent the only one to 'have to move on"  

true gunners? lmao, yeah theres a lot to be said about only supporting the original linup and listening to the same songs over and over and over and no prospect of getting new material...   ::)  damn, if you are satisfied with that you truley have no life and are a boring ass person.

they aint goin nowhere folks....

trust me on this one.

The Tour goes ON........

You think Axl just went thru all this to to come out and

play a few shows, then go away again..?

I dont think so..

And by the way,

you guys sound awfull gay.

You might want to get some therapy...

Finck was (is) one of the coolest people I have ever play guitar. I don't know what hasd happened since the summer gigs. I saw them in London (UK) and everything went well - they were on time, sounded great... It just appears to me that everything's gone wrong in America... don't take it personally, I have family there - but in terms of the tour, it would have been better if a REAL World Tour took place in Europe and the East and places...

How about this.   I went on the Bucketheadland site to post a message about the CKY statement of Bucket and Finck arguing.  Other message went up, but this post never got posted??    coincidence?

Ponder this one.  I was at the MSG show.  Several times Buckethead walked off stage in mid song.  Usually when Finck was soloing.  Bucket and Finck never came within 20 feet of each other the whole night  This is fact.  I thought it was strange watching him come and go whenever....

Maybe the illness is true   one member sick of another

How about this.   I went on the Bucketheadland site to post a message about the CKY statement of Bucket and Finck arguing.  Other message went up, but this post never got posted??    coincidence?

Ponder this one.  I was at the MSG show.  Several times Buckethead walked off stage in mid song.  Usually when Finck was soloing.  Bucket and Finck never came within 20 feet of each other the whole night  This is fact.  I thought it was strange watching him come and go whenever....

Maybe the illness is true   one member sick of another

lol more lies and rumors.   ::)

I was at the MSG show.  Several times Buckethead walked off stage in mid song.  Usually when Finck was soloing.  Bucket and Finck never came within 20 feet of each other the whole night

i was there, every1 backed off stage when he was soloing

n for all those who r sayin F*ck the new band have u heard them play?? they sounded f*ckin awesome!, they match or mayb even surpass the talent of the old band

on the MTV music awards BH and Robin where standing next to each other at the end. My point: doesn't matter- I want to meet the retards that start these retarded rumors.  Probably the media trying to bring axl down.  Anyway for all you concert goers after christmas, be ready for some long rants....

PS-I seen them at 11/14 minneapolis.  Everyone looked happy to be rockin'...

true gunners? lmao, yeah theres a lot to be said about only supporting the original linup and listening to the same songs over and over and over and no prospect of getting new material...     d**n, if you are satisfied with that you truley have no life and are a boring ass person.

Well this is quite innacurate...

Gnr is not the only band on this planet... We all have plenty of other bands etc that we listen to. My playlist contains stuff from many different bands, new and old...

But GNR is my favourite band, and i want the originals back together...

Now i know that this aint gonna happene, therefore i give my support to the new guys, but that dont mean we cant hope for a reunion, or dre3am of one.

.  Bucket and Finck never came within 20 feet of each other the whole night  This is fact.  

That is not fact! That is bullshit! I was at the FIRST Row right in front of Robin , and Robin and BH played at least three times RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER, elbow to elbow right in front of me which was a delight for me to watch and Robin smiled at BH's masked face once when they were playing together. I was soo close to the action I could examine Axl's dental work when he sang right in front of me. Robin was 4-5 feet away from me thruout the most of the night. And he did not have to throw a smile at BH, but he did which means that supposed "fight" happened AFTER the show which I don't think was big enough to cause any cancellation.

tilki..since you were so close to the action, was there anything during the show between Bucket/Finck that would indicate a "fight" would have occurred afterwards?  Or maybe the rumour of a Bucket/Finck "fight" is just that...a rumour.  

well either way i am pretty sure that there is some tension between BH and finck...

I read somewhere that they were arguing backstage about somehting...

I mean im sure them playing right next to each other dont mean that they are bestr friends!

That is not fact! That is bullshit! I was at the FIRST Row right in front of Robin , and Robin and BH played at least three times RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER, elbow to elbow right in front of me which was a delight for me to watch and Robin smiled at BH's masked face once when they were playing together....

Were you hallucinating? Or are you talking about a different show?

I was near the front at MSG, and I have to admit I too noticed that Buckethead left the stage whenever Finck did a solo, and I don't recall the two of them EVER interacting -- let alone smiling at one another.

I hope the rumors aren't true. I really like Finck.

I liked him in NIN and I like him in GNR. He really rocked at the MSG show.