Robin Gone???? Uh oooohhhhh!!

Carne_asaDA

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison, I was not hallucinating dear. You MISSED it is what it is. Maybe you were not watching Robin's every move but also watching Richard and Axl and Tommy ,etc. I was NOT. I can not say what Axl did thruout the whole show because even when he came right in front of me, I was watching wherever Robin went. And Robin DID not play with BH at BH's side of the stage, they did on Robin's side of stage, right in front of me, how more proof can you get than somebody witnessing it for God's sake? Like if you said BH did this and axl did that and i don't remember it, I wont' say "you were hallucinating", I will say "I must have missed that"  because I know my eyes were NOT always on Axl or BH , but my eyes WERE certainly on Robin all the time, I went to see the show for him mostly,so I KNOW what he did and did not do thruout the whole show more than anybody else because 1) I was right infront of him at the first row ,  being a Robin fan you can't get a better spot for that 2) I was watching him constantly unlike some who were giving equal time to other members, I did not look at Richard for once for instance so I would be so in the dark if somebody says Richard did this and that, but Robin? maaan, sorry,but  you must believe me in his case ibecause that IS what happened .Simple as that.

Did I say that Robin and BH stood next to each oher when Robin was doing his individual solos or lead solos for that matter? NO! I said they stood three times next to each other and during which Robin smiled at BH BUT they wre not during any solos by either one of them. One thing you need to know I am more of a Robin fan than a GNR fan,OK? So thruout the whole night except when BH did his solos my eyes were ALWAYS on Robin who was 5 feet away from me thruout the whole night (Sect 2, Row A,  aisle seat). So maybe it was you whose eyes were on Axl or whoever else to miss that, but I am not going to deny what I fucking saw right 5 feet away from me.It is a matter of you believing if I am lying for this shit matter or not, and whoever knows me from other boards as tilki or whichwitch I don't BS and I certainly never lie, I am brutally honest in fact. Why would I lie?Why would anybody lie about this for God's sake? So since I am not a schizo and I have a 20/20 vision for what is going on that up close in front of her, I guess that means it is you who missed that.......It was when BH came to Robin's side of the stage and even got on that wing-ramp thing and when he stepped down Robin had come near him so for a few licks they played together(it was short if peole were watching Axl which they normally do, you may have missed it)  which was NOT during a lead solo. And i remember Robin's smile vividly, it was short but sweet, nothing forceful.

And as for smile it was so short that you probably had to be in the first rows of Sect 1 or 2 to witness that, otherwise you could not see it, which does not mean people who were THAT close to them did not.  I was not just "near " the stage,I was at the first row in front of where this happened,  for me to be closer to the stage than where I was would be to be ON the stage,so use your logic before you say "were you hallucinating? duh!" , nobody would see something that did not happen. Whatever you watched you saw. I probably missed a lot of what Axl did or BH did when he was up there with Brain or what Tommy did. I probably missed a lot of that, so I can NEVER say "I know what happened with EVERY member thruout the whole show", noo, but with robin's case i can safely say that. Whoever he interracted with got into my vision so I could not miss that but many people could because they were not glued to robin ALL the time. Got it?