Slash, is there anything he won't sell out to?

Mr_Sparkle

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this site is a complete waste of time, these people want to think this is GNR.  So let them, it is not my problem.  I am not interested in the new album at all.  Though the project will be a must buy.  To many posers so little time.

wow .. there's be going a huge bashing in here lately .. i suggest some respect for the others and for ourselves (right) ? ;) maybe that's what makes gface believe we're bashing axl's new band. gface the case is just like this : this is not the real gnr. this is axl's project. it has the name guns n roses. many of us do not agree with this action. all of us will give it a try whether it's called unfairly gnr or not. many of us will be bashing it after the album release if it has spoiled the gnr tadition of making great albums.. that's the whole matter ;)

well maybe it is GNR to other people!  LIKE ME :D.  I saw them in Chicago and they were completely amazing.  And I've only read one or two BAD FAN reviews so far.  Its all in perspective.  But for the people who keep bitchin about how it isn't GNR and dwelling in the world of stupidness.  I will be jammin with my new cd in hand and rockin to some great jams.  WOO GNR RULES

G-Face

well maybe it is GNR to other people!  LIKE ME .  I saw them in Chicago and they were completely amazing.  And I've only read one or two BAD FAN reviews so far.  Its all in perspective.  But for the people who keep pregnant dogin about how it isn't GNR and dwelling in the world of stupidness.  I will be jammin with my new cd in hand and rockin to some great jams.  WOO GNR RULES

In response to the above, humm jamming with your new CD in hand, don't hold your breath.  When this CD comes out and sucks I think all true GNR fans will feel hurt, that is my opinion.   The Axl Rose project could be interesting if it was named correctly, but now it only puts the GNR legend in jeopordy.  See ya kids.

kool

No kidding, a "Shearer".  How many sheep do you do a year?  You'd never know it but I'm a computer professional that stumbled across this site.

You seem to have the intelligence of a shearer so that doesn't surprise me.  Again, if you have issues with a band why waste life being negative on a web site?  For future reference and posts please post your GNR comments to www.Ibangsheep.com.  I feel that your skill set and intelligence level would be a good match.  BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

ROTFLMAO!!!  ;D

Oh my God...that's some funny s-it

the fact that someone started this string by saying Slash is a sellout is the real problem with this site.  Too many posers not enough real fans.  If you are a fan you would avoid this tour and not let Axl profit from destroying GNR.  If he could not make any money he would be more likely to get back with the old crew.  That would be best for everyone including Axl, because after this album is a flop, he is all do.  He cannot play AFD with a chicken loving, girl hating f*g is entire life.

Ha in no way is the album going to flop.  Alot of gunners are waiting with anticepation to buy that album.  And reality check dude, the old gnr is never going to get back together.  Interesting how you can't love both sides.  It's all about the name for you.  The new gnr have some great tunes and they are awesome.  We still have the old cds and the old band in our memories.  I can live with both bands creating some kick ass music.  The name to me is irrelevant.  ANd it is very childish to think the way you are thinking.  

G-Face

G-Face, listen carefully before I put my hand through the computer and slap you, the name means nothing, but spirit of GNR means everything and Axl and DIzzy are going around saying this new group truly represents GNR.  The new album may go gold then it will fade away.  I am sure Axl will get 1 video on MTV, big deal.

ha obviously you dont' know axl's ways.  When he is on that stage, he fuckin owns you.  One video on MTV?  Give me a break, an entirely new band played the MTV AWARDS.  People didn't know who the fuck they were.  Now i'm not taking anything away from the project or slash, but how come they weren't ask to play on there?  

G-Face

What's really sad is these people have nothign better to do but come to a GnR site and cause trouble   ::)  Guess it sucks to be a 500 lbs slob who never leaves the house   ::)  You crack me up, like any of us care what you guys think.. It's pretty simple, if you don't like it.. don't listen, if you don't want to read about it... don't read... or poke your eyes out.. But, you are obviously not smart enought to understand this.   ;D

Regarding the MTV video awards, i remember some moron introducing them jumping up and down yelling please welcome Guns and roses, he thought the band was all there.............or he is just a f@g.  People were fired up to see Axl and here some GNR tunes covered.

Jim - you are referring to Jimmy Fallon when you say "i remember some moron introducing them jumping up and down yelling please welcome Guns and roses, he thought the band was all there"...and he knew damn well that it was a whole new band.  Notice afterwards when he was talking with Kurt Loder, he said "It was great" (or something like that) and then mentioned "Buckethead did his job."  Hmm...think he knew about it.  And I would think he would f-cking know what was going on if he was hosting the d amn thing.

ha obviously you dont' know axl's ways.  When he is on that stage, he fuckin owns you.  One video on MTV?  Give me a break, an entirely new band played the MTV AWARDS.  People didn't know who the fuck they were.  Now i'm not taking anything away from the project or slash, but how come they weren't ask to play on there?  

G-Face

becuase theyre not called GNR... SImple as that!