Re: Is Axl Composing with the old fellas?

Stupid_Moron

its an interesting read check it out. Maybe it has some truth to it maybe its  lie but it is entertaining and it is contemporary. N e w g n r  . c o m except with out the spaces cuz this thng gets censored to  Yahoo is the best...

Sorry I read that wrong..it was a dig at Izzy "to make a few bucks because he isn't gonna tour with them." The writer was brazilian and I had to reread it again to understand that Axl was commenting on Izzy writing with the band. Inthis review the writer states that Axl did not film a video in C hina only wrote some songs there and that CD will be an intense album while the second one will be more introspective....If you lok for it its in the review an pics area of the tour right at the very top of the forum

Sorry guys I evidently or somebody evidently removed the main post. I read a long review by a woman that had flown from Brazil to see GNR at MSG. She obtaied a backstage pass and was able to visit with Axl backstage. He made some interesting comments about the new album, China, and Slash. At first I thought he said he was composing with the old group but it was a dig on Izzy saying it was a way for him to earn a few bucks because he isn't going to tour with them.