Axl, there is 1 way the world will forgive you.

nathanhall

If Axl has really messed up things beyond repair with his new band (as the two of you seem to euphorically think), then what makes you think everything would suddenly be cool with the old band members?  The promoter and label didn't cancel the tour because of the new band members -- they did it because Axl didn't show up.  Even if Axl regroups with the old members, how would that change anything with the promoter and label?

If you read these forums Axl, you know what to do now.  I don't care how long it takes, just get your head together and admit you need the guys that got you where you are today.  You will be instantly forgiven, because I can hear the roar now.

do you think he cares if you forgive him... my best guess would be no. lmao

F-ck...I didn't even have to read the post to know what this is about.  And Nathan...there is only one way this board will forgive you: if you get a life and come to realize that it's not gonna happen.  Give it up.  Get a new haircut and go out and buy some new clothes  ::)

If Axl has really messed up things beyond repair with his new band (as the two of you seem to euphorically think), then what makes you think everything would suddenly be cool with the old band members?  The promoter and label didn't cancel the tour because of the new band members -- they did it because Axl didn't show up.  Even if Axl regroups with the old members, how would that change anything with the promoter and label?

That should not even be a big concern on who is going to promote there tour or what label will sign them. If interscope drops them you know someone will be quick to snatch them up.  What they should do is start their own label. And tour smaller venues like auditoriums and theatres instead of arenas and stadiums. Get their feet wet.

In the beginning I was unsure about this new band, but willing to give them a chance. But most of you guys here are willing to wait until the end of time for Axl to put out an album and what was it? "Make the greatest come back of all time!!" Now think about it for a minute. What has he done to make us all think that's what he's gonna do? All he's given us fans is 'Oh My God' and a few shows. And the reviews I have been reading are very mixed. About half say they loved the show and it was 'awesome' the other half say it was a pathetic excuse for a show. I am not saying either way, I just know that he was coming my way, was thinking about going, now he might not. How many times has it been now that he has cancelled for one reason or another?? This makes 3, within a relatively short time. I also know that he has not produced an album. I have no reason to support this band unless the tour continues. I do want to hear everyone's opinion on this. You guys who will stick by Axl no matter what-WHY?

What are you talking about all the reviews I've read are saying that Axl really was on the ball and he was better then ever. And everybody is saying Axl needs the old members trust me if you see the new band you will be shocked. And I'm so fucking pissed off at all this bull shit about people saying the new band is great but then when a riot brakes out at some other town all of a sudden they are bitching about how they want the old band back. But answer a question if it was still the old members do you think it would be any different. Axl is still the greatest lead singer of all time and alot better then in 1992.

axl doesnt care if we forgive him

this is very true. i get the feeling that Axl could fúck over thousands of fans, then when they turn round and say "hey axl you were an ásshole to do that" he would simply say at the next gig in some sort of rant "these people arent true fans" etc etc. Axl isnt even all that smart to be honest with you, despite always trying to come across as being so.

well the bottom line is that we are his fans, and the majority of his fans want him to reunite with the old guys....

whether axl wants to bite the bullet, and swollow his pride, or whether he wants to continue with a new band, its up to him at the end of the day...

But axl is going to need support of his fans, and when things like this happen time and time again, us fans get bored and sick of it.

--AXL IS GREAT

--He does wat he does, good or bad, we have to deal

--The new band is GREAT, equal or better than the old

--AXL sounds better then he ever did b4

--If u want this tour n/or cd release to happen he needs our support

--B*tch n moan all u want i dont care, all i know is wat i want n that is for this band to continue

--AXL IS GREAT

--He does wat he does, good or bad, we have to deal

--The new band is GREAT, equal or better than the old

--AXL sounds better then he ever did b4

--If u want this tour n/or cd release to happen he needs our support

--B*tch n moan all u want i dont care, all i know is wat i want n that is for this band to continue

hmmm another axl lover

Haha

Axl isnt even all that smart to be honest with you, despite always trying to come across as being so.

Ha - that's why pretty much everyone that knows him personally says that he is.  You don't know what you're talking about there, Graeme, don't even start to get into it.  

hmmm another axl lover

Haha

And?

Ha - that's why pretty much everyone that knows him personally says that he is.  You don't know what you're talking about there, Graeme, don't even start to get into it.  

well, thats the opinion i have formed based on his rants on stage and interviews. if he is somehow smarter off camera and stage, then yeah i guess im wrong, but i guess we dont know.

Axl will not do a reunion for at least 10 years. He would have to admit he was wrong, and I don't see axl ever admiting he was wrong.You can bitch, and moan, and say it's not the old band all you want.But it doesn't change the fact axl wouldn't reunite with them anytime soon.

So when you face the facts the best chance of geting any music out of axl is the new band.It's the best we have can't you guy's except it, and get over the old band?.