we all love axl in some way!

gnrafd87

I say it because it's true.

Some haters are just gonna have to face facts and come to terms with why they are haters to begin with.  Axl broke your heart in some way and if you never liked him before, you shouldnt be heart broken.  In some way, all GNR fans feel like they have a relationship with the notorious frontman who proceeds to screw things up for us continuously.  The fact is, Axl doesn't do it intentionally to piss anyone off.  Sh*t happens just like they do in a relationship.  All the anti-Axls who can't stop talking about him on the internet are in the worst condition because they loved axl so much to the point that they turned into absolute axl anarchists once he broke their hearts (just like ex's).  If you really gave up on Axl, you wouldn't be sticking around on GNR message boards claiming how much you hate him.  The fact that you actually do hang around here so much means that you still have some sort of faith in him and deep inside still have feelings for the man (not neccessarily in a homo fashion).  

I'm not denying that I'm very disappointed with whats been going on lately.  I'm hurt and sad but I still have faith in Axl and will never lose hope because I understand that he is an enigma with deep personal issues that I have learned to accept.  If you hated Axl at anytime in your life, you probably havent understood why you feel that way.  This is the reason why.  You poor guys have had your hearts torn out by someone you love (Axl).  So if you really dont like Axl anymore, move on (its the healthy way).  And if you can understand him, give him space and have a little patience.  And if your a hater (people with broken hearts), learn to understand your emotions and realize that it isn't Axl you hate, its your obsession with him that you cant escape.  

Peace all

Thanks for the compliment rockerman but I think you misread it a little.  I said that I do have faith in Axl.  The message is for the people who "supposedly" hate Axl but dont truly understand why.  

I'd also appreciate more responses cuz I see that there are many ppl who have read my message.  

thats fully correct....

but no-one in here hates axl though....

I mean sure people criticise him, but never does that extend to hate (even for the guy with the username "ihateaxlrose" thereabouts) We all love him for his singing, songwriting etc...

But the thing is he fucked us all over, so some have developed the idea that he's an arsehole, and that he's a dickhead, but at the end of the day, we still love him for his music....

Thank you silverrose for your comments.  It's nice to see that other people understand what I was trying to get at because Axl has had it hard lately.  I also totally agree with Kiana because in some ways, Axl is like a family member who is going through problems.  We can critisize him and grow angry at him for his actions, but we can't abandon him because we love the guy.  

Peace