Now THIS is funny.......

Carne_asaDA

"To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can't pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it. I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

AHA

LMFAO!!!!!!

maybe Gauda maybe so..... but he still sh*t on himself by treating his fans like that in Philly. He may get fricking huge again but how I don't know cuz no one trusts the little lead singer who cried wolf...........except maybe for you and 10 of your friends here in the forum.

maybe Gauda maybe so..... but he still sh*t on himself by treating his fans like that in Philly. He may get fricking huge again but how I don't know cuz no one trusts the little lead singer who cried wolf...........except maybe for you and 10 of your friends here in the forum.

Oh nice.. A reply with something except for "Axl sucks" in it.. :)

Ofcourse this is not appriciated by his fans.. But we still don`t know what happened and I think he will recover as soon as he does something new again.. Most people are very forgiving.. Esspeccially with rock Gods like Axl, there is the "he`s a rockstar" thing and there is immense charisma and talent..

Not many people(rockers) can stand against that and even though they are mad at him untill the next thing he does, (and a shitload of people will be) I think he will eventually get all misty-eyey and warm and fuzzy while upsetting the haters again.. :)

"To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can't pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it. I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

AHA

LMFAO!!!!!!

why you  Laughing  ritard.....if you look at it...axl already upseted  so many of you haters.....and this is not  over...it  just started

"To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can't pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop

Yeah, too bad he DID fall on his face, and take the bands chances WITH him, and proved the sceptical ones right.

Comments like this piss me off!

You dont even know WHAT HAPPENED!

Sure he may have been a cunt and just not turned up! But you dont know that... you dont know what happened that night!

Just because he's a rock star doesn't mean shit cant happen to him! Fuckn grow up!

It's Axl

thats EXACTLY my point.

i dont need to get over it, it doesnt bother me. ive only had tickets to two shows that were cancelled, but those times werent Axls fault. im just saying, when they come back to UK, and i get my ticket, i wont be surpirised if he lets us down again. im not going to get bummed out about it.

thats EXACTLY my point.

i dont need to get over it, it doesnt bother me. ive only had tickets to two shows that were cancelled, but those times werent Axls fault. im just saying, when they come back to UK, and i get my ticket, i wont be surpirised if he lets us down again. im not going to get bummed out about it.

Maybe..............just maybe that's because you are a rich b*tch on Axl's dick, and don't have no idea what it is like working hard to afford to go to a show.

just maybe that's because you are a rich b*tch on Axl's dick, and don't have no idea what it is like working hard to afford to go to a show.

erm... way to miss my point completely  :-/

thats exactly why im not going to put my faith in axl, im not going to earn money to buy a ticket (im probably poorer than most of the people on this forum, for your info) then get so hyped up to let myself be so dissapointed when something goes wrong. been there and dont that.

and to the other guy... really, what the HELL are you talking about? we havent fell on our faces. axl has possibly ruined the future of this new band just at the critical moment when all eyes and ears are on them and their comeback tour. i would call that "falling on their faces", wouldnt you?

well this is typical axl... I dont think that its any surprise about this, but i think that its a reality check...

It puts a sense of reality on the issue.. I mean it might make us look twice at this band that we have in front of us...

I mean i was supportive of the new band, but i must say that i can never give my full support. What happens if this band totally fails.. I mean there are reports that finck has quit so that might be the begining of the end of this new band.. I mean if it does fail, doesn't that reduce our respectability as fans for following this band and forgetting the old band?? I mean ive always maintained my loyalty to the old band, but dont it make us look stupid for following this new band?