gnrlies, da lliest in 402, and rockerman

Mr_Sparkle

that is the most bullshit post ive heard yet...

First of all i do support this new band, just not over the old band..

I know how the band really stands, and havent deluded myself into thinking as Jimgnr says, that this is the real GNR, and that its a better band and whatever other crap that you believe...

If you want to forget the old band, fine, i dont really give a sh*t, but dont criticise us for aknowledging the REAL gnr etc.....

And dont blame us for being slightly critical of axl, blame the man himself.. I mean we are fans.. Do you really think we have somethign against him, or that we are out to get him? NO! I have supported axl through and through, its just that when he does the crap (i.e. failing to show up at concerts for whatever reason) he deserves a bit of criticism... Mbe you will just praise him for anything he does and go like "yeah axl! nice work for kicking your fans in the face!", but i dont want to take that shit... And i wasn't even directly affected by his actions! Imagine how it must of been for those who were dissapointed!

I support axl, and will be there until the end, but i mean come on, a bit of criticism is neccessary for those actions. I mean believe it or not, some people in the times of WW2 actually thought hitler was a pretty cool guy, but then they realised what an arsehole he is.

BTW, i am in no stretch of the word comparing axl to hitler, but just making an anology.

a 'bit' of critism?  You 3 do nothing but gloat at every problem the new band has.  I don't understand why you guys are even here.  You obviously don't like the new GnR.  so i repeat, there are 100's of us who like the new bad here, and 3 or 4 of you who don't... Again WHY ARE YOU HERE??  You obvioulsy like the new band or you WOULD NOT BE HERE.  A bit of critisim is fine, but you do nothing but the oppistie of 'bit'.  And it's annoying. I agree Axl does stupid stuff, but hating the new band for it. No thanks.

Well I can't speak for the other two fellas but personally I come to this forum to see what smack Sparkle is dribbling from his mouth. Points could get reiterated in light of the comedy that GNR has become in such an short amount of time but the reality is This Ol' world needs its rockstars and Axl happens to be one of our best. After all the b*tching and f*ssing tween the true gunners and the newgunners gang- in the end We  BOTH still don't have  OUR GNR yet. It may be on its way but it might also go the way of Phillys soundboard.

When I think of the original GNR I cna only think of what a waste... The new? I view them as permenent as I do professional football teams. Interchangeable and not in the true spirit.

a 'bit' of critism?  You 3 do nothing but gloat at every problem the new band has.  I don't understand why you guys are even here.  You obviously don't like the new GnR.  so i repeat, there are 100's of us who like the new bad here, and 3 or 4 of you who don't... Again WHY ARE YOU HERE??  You obvioulsy like the new band or you WOULD NOT BE HERE.  A bit of critisim is fine, but you do nothing but the oppistie of 'bit'.  And it's annoying. I agree Axl does stupid stuff, but hating the new band for it. No thanks.

Mr sparkle... As i firstly pointed out, i do support the new band. And even if i didn't, this is a gnr forum. Not a new gnr forum. GNR is the old band, not this new buch of (as jimgnr would put it) posers. I support this new band becuase it has axl in it, and becuase they are playing a lot of the old stuff, and i cant wait to hear what axl has for us in chinese democracy. But this band is  no more GNR than snakepit or izzy's solo projects.. It just happens to be called gnr... This forum can cover all the original band members and their solo work as well as axl adn his merry men, so dont go saying sh*t like "why are you even here if you dont even like the new band" becuase first of all i dont hate the new band, and i would have every right to be here even if i didn't.

secondly, i dont just criticise axl.... I mean sure i criticise him when he does something stupid like missing a fucking show, but its nothing more than i would do to any other of the original members. Dont blame me if axl gets more criticism than youd prefer, i mean its axl who has brought it on.......