This is some funny stuff...

Mr_Sparkle

I ran across this post on another message board... it was so funny I tought i would share it with you   ;D

Holy shit.  There was just a sudden lightning storm here.  It did'nt last long, but when it was over I came to realize that it stirred up a disturbance in the time-space continuom.  Amazingly, I opened up my jounal and found that it has entries well into the future!  I will now post the entries related to GNR for the next 10 years:

December 9th, 2003--Well, today was the day that Interscope announced that they were releasing a new GNR 4-song single.  That announcement was made about a month ago.  Unfortunately, the single has NOT come out.  Reportedly, it was supposed to include studio versions of CD, Madagascar, The Blues, and Rhiad and the Bedoins.  I will check the net and see if I can find out why the CD did'nt come out.

December 10th, 2003--I guess I did'nt really have to check the net for news on why the GNR single did'nt come out yesterday.  I just saw a short news story on CNN that says Interscope is dropping Axl Rose from their label.  That must have something to do with it.

July 13th, 2004--WOW!  Happy 29th birthday to me!  I did'nt even realize that the long-awaited GNR 4-track disk was coming out last week.  My wife just gave it to me as a present.  This is the best birthday ever.

July 14th, 2004--Well, the "GNR" disc is good and all...sounds really nice.  The thing that's strange is that it does not have the words "GUNS N' ROSES" printed ANYWHERE on the packaging.  It was released by Interscope, though.

August 30th, 2004--I just read in Rolling Stone that Axl Rose is suing his forrmer label Interscope over releasing "his material".  Apparently, he still owns the name of the band so Interscope just released the 4-track disc and titled it simply "CHINESE DEMOCRACY".

March 3rd, 2006--Gee, it sure has been a long time since I have heard anything about my old favorite band.  I just read that Axl Rose failed to show up at Steven Adler's funeral.  Nobody has seen Axl in a long time...nobody who matters at least.

May 4th, 2007--Holy shit!  GUNS N' ROSES are going to be playing FIRST AVENUE in Minneapolis!  I have to see them!  The concert is the end of June!  I can't wait!

June 13th, 2007--Just got all of the info that I could find on the NEW GNR!  Apparently it is sort of an ALL-STAR band.  Axl is still the vocalist.  The drummer is now Dave Grohl.  Billy Corgan and Dave Navarro are the new guitarists.  And Jason Newstead is the new bass player.  I have heard nothing about any keyboard players.

June 15th, 2007--Just got my ticket to see the new GNR at FIRST AVE on the 29th!  Very excited.  I just read a review of the first show on this tour in Kansas City.  Unfortunately, is was'nt a very good review.  It says that GNR showed up 2 hours late.  They did 3 songs off of Appetite to start ( I think it said WTTJ, SCOM, and MR.B).  Then, the band started to play the music to Smashing Pumpkin's ZERO.  Axl reportedly stared at all of them and left the stage.  Billy corgan took over the vocals for the next 10 songs (including a few GNR UYI era tunes).  Axl came back on stage for Paradise City at the end.   Weird.

June 30th, 2007--Well, that sucked!  I waited and got drunk in FIRST AVENUE for 4 goddamned hours and nobody from GNR showed up!

January 8th, 2008--Just read in RollingStone that the new album by "THE PIT" has been voted the "worst album of all time".  THE PIT is comprised of former GNR members S-L-A-S-H, D-U-F-F, M-A-T-T, I-Z-Z-Y and former Hole singer Courtney Love.

November 18, 2010--GNR has just been announced to play MTV on New Years eve.  We'll see.

January 1st, 2011--Hmmm.  New years eve had no mention of GNR on MTV.  Figures.

December 15th, 2011--I just read in Rolling Stone that the original members of GNR (except for Steven of course) are collaborating again...Axl included!

January 1st, 2012--HOLY SHIT!  M-A-T-T, D-U-F-F, I-Z-Z-Y, S-L-A-S-H AND AXL all showed up at MTV NEW YORK last night for their big NEW YEARS EVE SHOW!  THAT RULED!  They did Welcome to the Jungle and November Rain!  Cool!  Hopefully more to come.

August 23rd, 2012--Strange that I have read or heard NOTHING on the newly reunited GNR anywhere.

December 9th, 2012--Well, I just bought the remixed GNR Appetite.  It is just all of the old songs rerecorded by the same guys.  Not nearly as good as the original.  Not sure why they did this.  Oh well.  Wonder what I can get for it at the pawn shop.

never and my numbers are growing, your the one who will leave.  another proud guns n posers f@g.

yea.. sure, can`t wait to hear all those intelligent discussions between you and your fellow haters..   :-*

Chinese Democracy ends Dec 6th 2002.................too bad.

Too bad you are not in touch with reality.. This cd is going to get fucking historical, we don`t know what happened but whatever happened I sure Axl will come along..

Nobody can deny his talent..

Too bad you are not in touch with reality.. This cd is going to get fucking historical, we don`t know what happened but whatever happened I sure Axl will come along..

Nobody can deny his talent..

I would like nothing more than to have you and mr spanky hold your breaths until the new poser band album comes out.

Great post Mr. Sparkle!

Wicked sense of humor .. with a slice of truth.  ;)

hmm.. yea.. I suppose it could have been funny.. I thought it was sad.. Worst case scenario.. I don`t deal to well with those at winter.time`s.. Well, well, hopefully it`s all good now..! :D

lol, I find it funny when someone (jimgnr) who hasn't been here very long, tells people to go the fuck home who've been here a hell of a lot longer than him, like Gauda and I think Sparkle as well. So you go the fuck home ass-hole, these people have been regulars here a hell of a lot longer than you

I ran across this post on another message board... it was so funny I tought i would share it with you   ;D

Holy shit.  There was just a sudden lightning storm here.  It did'nt last long, but when it was over I came to realize that it stirred up a disturbance in the time-space continuom.  Amazingly, I opened up my jounal and found that it has entries well into the future!  I will now post the entries related to GNR for the next 10 years:

December 9th, 2003--Well, today was the day that Interscope announced that they were releasing a new GNR 4-song single.  That announcement was made about a month ago.  Unfortunately, the single has NOT come out.  Reportedly, it was supposed to include studio versions of CD, Madagascar, The Blues, and Rhiad and the Bedoins.  I will check the net and see if I can find out why the CD did'nt come out.

December 10th, 2003--I guess I did'nt really have to check the net for news on why the GNR single did'nt come out yesterday.  I just saw a short news story on CNN that says Interscope is dropping Axl Rose from their label.  That must have something to do with it.

July 13th, 2004--WOW!  Happy 29th birthday to me!  I did'nt even realize that the long-awaited GNR 4-track disk was coming out last week.  My wife just gave it to me as a present.  This is the best birthday ever.

July 14th, 2004--Well, the "GNR" disc is good and all...sounds really nice.  The thing that's strange is that it does not have the words "GUNS N' ROSES" printed ANYWHERE on the packaging.  It was released by Interscope, though.

August 30th, 2004--I just read in Rolling Stone that Axl Rose is suing his forrmer label Interscope over releasing "his material".  Apparently, he still owns the name of the band so Interscope just released the 4-track disc and titled it simply "CHINESE DEMOCRACY".

March 3rd, 2006--Gee, it sure has been a long time since I have heard anything about my old favorite band.  I just read that Axl Rose failed to show up at Steven Adler's funeral.  Nobody has seen Axl in a long time...nobody who matters at least.

May 4th, 2007--Holy shit!  GUNS N' ROSES are going to be playing FIRST AVENUE in Minneapolis!  I have to see them!  The concert is the end of June!  I can't wait!

June 13th, 2007--Just got all of the info that I could find on the NEW GNR!  Apparently it is sort of an ALL-STAR band.  Axl is still the vocalist.  The drummer is now Dave Grohl.  Billy Corgan and Dave Navarro are the new guitarists.  And Jason Newstead is the new bass player.  I have heard nothing about any keyboard players.

June 15th, 2007--Just got my ticket to see the new GNR at FIRST AVE on the 29th!  Very excited.  I just read a review of the first show on this tour in Kansas City.  Unfortunately, is was'nt a very good review.  It says that GNR showed up 2 hours late.  They did 3 songs off of Appetite to start ( I think it said WTTJ, SCOM, and MR.B).  Then, the band started to play the music to Smashing Pumpkin's ZERO.  Axl reportedly stared at all of them and left the stage.  Billy corgan took over the vocals for the next 10 songs (including a few GNR UYI era tunes).  Axl came back on stage for Paradise City at the end.   Weird.

June 30th, 2007--Well, that sucked!  I waited and got drunk in FIRST AVENUE for 4 goddamned hours and nobody from GNR showed up!

January 8th, 2008--Just read in RollingStone that the new album by "THE PIT" has been voted the "worst album of all time".  THE PIT is comprised of former GNR members S-L-A-S-H, D-U-F-F, M-A-T-T, I-Z-Z-Y and former Hole singer Courtney Love.

November 18, 2010--GNR has just been announced to play MTV on New Years eve.  We'll see.

January 1st, 2011--Hmmm.  New years eve had no mention of GNR on MTV.  Figures.

December 15th, 2011--I just read in Rolling Stone that the original members of GNR (except for Steven of course) are collaborating again...Axl included!

January 1st, 2012--HOLY SHIT!  M-A-T-T, D-U-F-F, I-Z-Z-Y, S-L-A-S-H AND AXL all showed up at MTV NEW YORK last night for their big NEW YEARS EVE SHOW!  THAT RULED!  They did Welcome to the Jungle and November Rain!  Cool!  Hopefully more to come.

August 23rd, 2012--Strange that I have read or heard NOTHING on the newly reunited GNR anywhere.

December 9th, 2012--Well, I just bought the remixed GNR Appetite.  It is just all of the old songs rerecorded by the same guys.  Not nearly as good as the original.  Not sure why they did this.  Oh well.  Wonder what I can get for it at the pawn shop.

youre 28 and you have a wife. lipo kladim se da ti ne da hahhaa

Why would you come here if you don't like GNR?  You come to a GNR forum and bag the sh*t out of the greatest band on earth.  Too many people like you and it's no wonder music is electronic these days.

huh?  I think i have made it clear that i love GnR ... Madison understands... It's just a very creative post I found, thought it was funny.. with a hint of truth.  sheesh   ::)

Sparkle...the genius  ;D

Jim..Gcam's right...Nathan...let's not start on you...look at Gcam's picture on the board.  You know, the one under his name in posts  :)

Nice choice, Gcam...wonder where you got that from  ;D