Jesus of suburbia/On with the show

Raas

1)greenday  say's there punk how the fuck do you catagorize yourself and  rate yourself better than the sex pistols?2)why do   you want to  no about my life and how i live?k,you have kids?,go be with them stop being a  moron and arguing with me cuz its very pointless and retarded..and sure the bands then may wanted too be as big as greenday is now ,but wat a fuckin generation this is now and theres was then and bruno fuck u i know where u sleep at night so shut the fuck up.

sense you make no :P

Look, you slagged green day down and im sticking up for them, everyone here knows i am their official sponsor :P

I only raised the 'other' points in response to your arguement.

You were the first one to throw insults about.

I told you about my life because you made the assumption i was 'some little boy' who liked 'mall punk' as you put it, when in fact ive liked green day for 11 years, just as ive liked bands like Dead Kennedys, Minor Threat, Spermbirds, Replacements, Ramones and Descendents for around the same amount of time, so i guess you got me all wrong. It also my OPINION, that you have got green day wrong and that they play the same style of melodic punk rock as the legendary Buzzcocks, especially the early albums. However, you have your opinion and i have mine, this is a forum, open for discussion ie, that is what its for.

dude stop talking to me .........i dont care about u or ur life so shut up now

I know that Greenday seems like a commercial band now a days. But they put on a fuckin kick ass show. A show that any punk mutha fucker would be proud of

no they wudnt greenday sux ass they are pop, and all over mtv, what does that say, they have nothing to prove there punk? tatoos, rebels? peircings? nope, they have bubblw gum punk music, and if jhonny rotton, or megger wud see that theyd kick there fucking ass's, like punk gods shud, and like green day doesnt have enuff balls to do :fuckyou:

If you listen to "jesus of suburbia",about 01:55 into the song you can

clearly hear the similairities to motley crue's "On with the show"

Apparently green day've said they did it as a tribute(and motley approved it)because

motley were a big influence on their music.

that blows......jesus of suburbia kicks ass. and motley...well..

no they wudnt greenday sux ass they are pop, and all over mtv, what does that say, they have nothing to prove there punk? tatoos, rebels? peircings? nope, they have bubblw gum punk music, and if jhonny rotton, or megger wud see that theyd kick there fucking ass's, like punk gods shud, and like green day doesnt have enuff balls to do :fuckyou:

Both you and wasted have stated what you DONT like (ie Green Day) and keep banging on about liking REAL punk, but you have mentioned no names of any of these REAL punk bands that you actually DO like, whatsoever. Do so, we might find some common ground?

GD do have tatts, BJ and Mike are covered in em, not that it matters anyway, that doesnt automatically make you punk, if it dad then my grandpa is punk as fuck! :P

the casualties,

subhumans

uk subs

sex pistols

t.s.o.l

stiff little fingers

ramones

the damned

generation x

platinum needles

the clash

iggy&the stooges

velvet underground

the vibrators

:D

Yes! im liking you more now! :lol:

But velvet underground?! :blink: Dont get me wrong, they're cool, but they aint punk. They got stoned way too much, thats pyschedelica right there, dude!

Never cared too much for the subhumans, the songs never stook in my head and as much as i love my punk rock, it all comes back to the songs at the end of the day.