OASIS NEW SONG!

Guest katie

Guest katie

WOW! i absolutely love it...it does sound a bit like the chorus tp stay young...but it still rocks! And i love the video too, can't wait for the album

Calling all the stars to fall

And catch the silver sunlight in your hands

Call for me to set me free

Lift me up and take me where I stand

She believes in everything

And everyone and you and yours and mine

I waited for a thousand years

For you to come and blow me off my mind

Hey, LYLA

The stars about to fall...

So what you say LYLA

The world around us makes me feel so small LYLA

If you can't hear me call

Then I can't say LYLA

Heaven help you catch me if I fall

She's the queen of all I've seen

And every song and city far and near

Heaven help me mademoiselle

She rings the bell for all the world to hear

Hey, Lyla

The stars about to fall

So what you say LYLA,

The world around us makes me feel so

Small Lyla

If you can't hear me call

Then I can't say Lyla

Heaven help you catch me when I fall

Edited by katie

Its an amazing song, one of those that gets better everytime you hear it. the video is awesome, Liam is back to looking cool as. Thank god he got rid of the Lennon style short beard.

The video is mind blowing, "a rock n roll circus".

And apparently, the album has some songs that sound like typical Oasis, but also some stuff which is a bit different, i cant wait!

I'm a massive oasis fan but i think the video's a load of bollocks about nothing, the band look cool, gem looks like a beatle, liam looks better with shorter hair but noel's looking his age, zak's new drum skin looks blinding though, but saying that it's the song that counts and not the video so all's well i spose.

I'm a massive oasis fan but i think the video's a load of bollocks about nothing, the band look cool, gem looks like a beatle, liam looks better with shorter hair but noel's looking his age, zak's new drum skin looks blinding though, but saying that it's the song that counts and not the video so all's well i spose.

I definitely think there is something Beatles about the video, gem does certainly look like he is a Beatle

I didn't like it one bit. I had high hopes for it and I got very dissapointed when I first heard it. It's an ok album track , but it doesn't deserve to be a first single

I agree mate, i heard it first when it was played on polish radio last week and i've had the mp3 ever since, i think it's just an ok track, but noel says there's 7 better songs on the record so lets hope he's right, lyla's not a touch on the hindu times as people have been comparing the two...

I didn't like it one bit. I had high hopes for it and I got very dissapointed when I first heard it. It's an ok album track , but it doesn't deserve to be a first single

I agree mate, i heard it first when it was played on polish radio last week and i've had the mp3 ever since, i think it's just an ok track, but noel says there's 7 better songs on the record so lets hope he's right, lyla's not a touch on the hindu times as people have been comparing the two...

Yeah Hindu times is better

Yeah Hindu times is better

hindu times was definately better.

btw what does everyone think of HC. I thought it was pretty good. I thought the first 6 tracks were easily the best, a bit of a mix after that

Heathen Chemistry is my fave oasis album, they took a step in a new direction with it and thats why quite a few oasis fans ain't too keen on it, the same goes for Standing On The Shoulder as that's got some great songs on it also, including two of my faves in go let it out & gas panic, many oasis fans can't understand that the lads have moved on from their young fucking about all the time days, their now in their 30's and alot more calmer, plus they have 3 much better musicians in andy, gem & zak and their a much better band for it.