new t-shirt!

Mr_Sparkle

Better call me that Whaaambullance Mr. Sparkle. Clever.  I would say judging from most of my posts that "the point" it too pointed for your pointed little head to grasp! Good Work though. Bravo. ;D this is one of your better works. Almost like the story.

To bad you chose to be on the other side with the'"I'll stand behind Axl through hell chorus group" AXL has a master plan...."because your master  and his plan just  screwed your arguments/points over. I suppose that you and you ilk all believe that there IS a massive world wide conspiracy  against Axl. Keep up the good work Mr. Sparkle..its the least we can expect from you.......

big words for a guy who has no backup... i see no official statments on anything... and if this 'rumor' crap goes down... then it's time for round 2.  It will happen.. and you can cry home to your momma when your attempt to turn all us true GnR fans against Axl fails...   ::)

You wouldn't know what a "true gunner" was if  they hit you in the mouth  Mr. Sparkle. ;D  . You sold out along time ago when you started your "anti 80's move on" thing. You jumped on the bandwagon and declared that Axl had a 'master plan."..(d a m n screwy one) Your insane ridiculous insistance on Axls innocence is typical of your breed."I don't care if its called poo sandwich" If I like it Ill listen to it bunch.The whole concept of GNR is so far removed from your posts. A true Guns and Roses fan wouldn't be so gullible or nieve. It was always about moving on and surviving  and keeping it real.Most GNR fans- would have the street smarts to know when they were being duped but apparently you were/are.  This isn't a critisizm of your taste in music this is a question of your worth as a "Gunner."  Your mockery in other threads of being a "rocker" in the first place is revealing enough of your ulterior motivations. If GNR isnt for rockers what is it? What proof do you need? Isn't it like glaring you right in the eyeballs about now? Face to face with the reality that ya know what AXl f*cked up...again. Does that take away from my belief that he is still the best front man ever No! It confirms my belief that the F*cker is an azzhole and prefers to remain that way.

It aint anti Guns and Roses/Axl at all. If people can't do their criticle thinking by themselves thats their gig.  What ever their draw to GNR is they certainly deserve more than some lame excuse after lame excuse as to why Axl's company has disappointed them.

if this 'rumor' crap goes down... then it's time for round 2.

It seems more like round 60 considering all Axl's rumours he's had surrounding since ...... well 19f*#kin95 :P  :P , BTW nice graphics work Sparkle  ;D

Peace GnR Nation  8)