HERE'S AN OFFICIAL UPDATE.....

sammy

Well check cky's website updated daily.   They thank the fans and the tour is finished.   They do not specify if it's their part in the tour or the whole deal.  But it seems to be over.   Ironically,  they announced an immediate show in NYC last night.   I wonder how long they new it was over...   When your opener bails it's probably over.   Godd**n it   ten years wasn't long enough?!?!?!?

I did catch the last show MSG was fantastic  ( and on the side note -  no one looked sick at 12:30 a.m.)

Sorry it's not better news...

I just hope it's not a cough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Or even worse, A SORE FINGER!!!!  Damn, Axl please get better soon.  I was at the FU Center in PA and couldn't stop thinking about your sickness.  I mean F my family and kids.  My main concern wasn't about my own safety but your WET Pus$y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know what it's like being at a concert as big as GN'R's return and "AXEL" not showing up?  Sorry but I love all of the media reporting that "AXEL" messed up and got sick.  F THAT, WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF GNR!!!  I really do feel sick to my stomach about the kids that had mommies drop them off at the FU CENTER.  WAIT FOR A STATEMENT BECAUSE THERE'S A LOT MORE TO THIS STORY THEN WE ALL KNOW.  BTW, I was also at the show and swore I'd never support Axl again.  Guess what?  I bought the live show from a concert this year on E-bay tonight.  I so need to see a new GNR show.  YOU KNOW WHERE U ARE?  "IN AXL'S WORLD"