From CKY's official website....

Carne_asaDA

:-[i don't believe it... It really looks bad for the future of GNR - tours. Well, if they cancel all the concerts, they should not announce them in the first place! They are definately not "sick".

yep theres more going on than just "a sickness" I hope the rumours are true about a band conflict and one or both guitarists hitting the road. the only one i have read is that Robin tipped his hat and bolted....GOD wouldn't that be something!!

People rioting and ruining it for everybody... Damn how awkward are  you Mr. Sparkle? People rioted because they got treated like Sh*t by people they had waited to see and paid damn good money for. Your loyalty to Axl and his ways is admirable though but kinda resembles the people who said said the Titanic was unsinkable.

I'd like to fuck nathan and axl at the same time.  I mean you would have nathan going..I LOVE SLASH..every time I put a load in his hairy ass.  Then you would have axl saying...FUCK SLASH..everytime I busted a load in his ass.  It would be brilliant

G-Face