Please God........not this!!!

Carne_asaDA

Ok......is everyone aware of the rumor that at tonights MSG show, something special is going to happen?? Well, since it is at MSG, I hope that they do not record the show here and release it on DVD. That is what Led Zeppelin did with "The Song Remains The Same". That place has alot of history. Axl's band does not!! I hope that this is not the big suprise.

I am hearing the same thing.  Da, maybe the show will suck and back fire on them.  They are definately recording at the show.  I just cannot believe KRock is hyping these posers.  Nothing is sacred anymore, nothing.  Maybe we will get a black out in NYC because of the snow, then they couldn't play.  LOL.  I am sure the show will be enjoyable but I am bummed a cover band is touring calling themselves GNR.  I really like the original band.

I am hearing the same thing.  Da, maybe the show will suck and back fire on them.  They are definately recording at the show.  I just cannot believe KRock is hyping these posers.  Nothing is sacred anymore, nothing.  Maybe we will get a black out in NYC because of the snow, then they couldn't play.  LOL.  I am sure the show will be enjoyable but I am bummed a cover band is touring calling themselves GNR.  I really like the original band.

if you feel so strongly about his new band why do you waste your time and energy (as well as our eyesight in reading it) to come on here and bash them. They are making music. They are entertaining people. People are enjoying it. If you are not then go somewhere else where you will enjoy something. Who cares if one or two people come on here and say it isn't real. that these guys are "posers" as you call them. I certainly do not see you up on stage in front of 8-18 thousand screaming fans who are having the time of their life. So please do us all a favor and get over it or go away and let us enjoy Axl Rose and all those who play with him.

Hello all!!  I have been reading the boards for a couple of months now and have decided to join in to fun.   I agree that this is NOT the origional GNR  ( I saw them 5 times from 88-92)  But I had the pleasure of seeing the new band in Toronto last week and I was VERY impressed to say the least.  You guys who are posting trash talk have a right to your opinions but we also have a right to ours.............bottom line......... if you dont like the new band..........fine    but don't bring  your hateing  here   we don't want it.    As for the DVD rumour I would welcome it as long as it is a GREAT show.   From what I saw last week this band has got there stuff together and if MSG is as good as that I will gladley spend the 30 buck for the DVD

what a love fest it is with the newbies....

do you know me? I would not call myself a newbie as you proclaim us who are expressing affection and admiration for the new line up. Considering I lived through the sunset strip days and have been involved with this band for over 15 years. through the good and the band. I guess that qualifies me for the newbie club then huh?  Rockerman, just relax and enjoy the music. and if you don't or just enjoy ranting about things that you are so far removed from, then prescribe yourself some xanex and take a nap. when you wake up maybe you won't be so persnickity. :-*

if you feel so strongly about his new band why do you waste your time and energy (as well as our eyesight in reading it) to come on here and bash them. They are making music. They are entertaining people. People are enjoying it. If you are not then go somewhere else where you will enjoy something. Who cares if one or two people come on here and say it isn't real. that these guys are "posers" as you call them. I certainly do not see you up on stage in front of 8-18 thousand screaming fans who are having the time of their life. So please do us all a favor and get over it or go away and let us enjoy Axl Rose and all those who play with him.

Beautiful...just beautiful ;)

perfect 12 year olds leading the new rock revolution.  Also they are technically not making music, they are playing someone elses mucsic, made before you were old enough remember.  Again your view is completely wrong and irrelevant, I do not respect it.

you are entitled to your opinion, however to force it upon others who are perfectly happy with their own opinions is the juvinile thing here.  The mature person would say ok you like this and I like that but we can still have a conversations without getting ugly.  And please, I teach 12-15 year olds so I certainly know that they are not capable of forming any type of revolution that involves GNR old or new. don't stoop to generalized insults just  because you cannot agree with the majority of people on this board and are starting to lose the debate.  

you are entitled to your opinion, however to force it upon others who are perfectly happy with their own opinions is the juvinile thing here.  The mature person would say ok you like this and I like that but we can still have a conversations without getting ugly.  And please, I teach 12-15 year olds so I certainly know that they are not capable of forming any type of revolution that involves GNR old or new. don't stoop to generalized insults just  because you cannot agree with the majority of people on this board and are starting to lose the debate.  

I thought you were 12 years old, my fault there.  However your preaching aout how people should respect other people's opinions is flawed.  People should not respect blanantly wrong opinions, that is just stupid.  Should we all respect Osama's opinion's?  Of course not he is wrong, just like you are (I am not comparing him to you).  If someone is wrong they are wrong.  You are teaching the youth of America politically correct junk.  In the real world if you opinion is wrong you get fired, or if you have a very responsible job like the president of the united states, people can even die if you are wrong.  Making big decisions and having the correct opinions was the reason we won WWII and more recently the cold war.  If we had all respected each others opinions nothing would have gotten done.  Please teach the youth of america to make the hard devisions and have the correct opinions, most people are lacking that today.  I am tired of this respecting others opinions debate, you are so wrong.

Respecting people`s opinion and say "ok, if you say then it must be it", is two different things.. Respecting means not bashing anyone`s opinion while the other would be to be a pushover..

If there is facts backing anything than ok, people would have to admit they are wrong.. Killing people is wrong.. We don`t need to respect that people do that but when people thinks another thing then you do about their favorite group you should be able to respect their opinion..