Please God........not this!!!

Carne_asaDA

I would prefer if everyone in here would stop being so negative towards the truth. We should never ever fear the truth because it will set us free. no paranoia here. Some of us 80's dudes with long mullet head hair, earrings in the wrong ear and homophbic ways driving 85 Caminos  with one brain cell left from moshing cant quite dig this whole scene where the loyalties to the old band are shook off so easily because Axl can and does. Its been suggested that if (WE-we being those that are passionate about GNR past and present) can't deal with it then we should move on. I suggest to you we have.. but it ain't with out a fight. Robert Plant ain't Led Zeppelin, Paul ain't the Beatles, Mick aint the Rolling Stones and Axl isn't Guns and Roses. outside of that little rant. The F*cker put on a damn good show and I was impressed.

This isn't really about respecting another's opinion.  It's about respecting them and their right to another opinion.  There are people here that I disagree with violently.  But I respect them.  I don't jump in screaming "You're a fucking idiot and you're too stupid to know what you're talking about."  If you disagree with an opinion try bashing it instead of the person.  And again there are no facts here.  It's all in the perspective.

Axl is G & R!!!!  Slash lovers go to the Snake Pit, wherever that is.  There is also the Old G & R site.  Did you notice that there isn't much news there?

The big news is THE TOUR.  I'm glad that you're enjoying this also.  You're just doing it in a strange way. I like the new and the old. I also LOVED the Tacoma concert!!!!  Wishing the people, that can't accept change, a more peaceful day.

Oh please explain!

Last time I checked my is a personal possessive pronoun.  And for the people that are here because of the new band and what they're hoping for from that I'd say mygnr isn't the old GNR.  I wouldn't be here if it were only about the old band.  To me that would be like hanging out at a Brooklyn Dodgers forum.  It was nice while it lasted but it's kinda pointless now.  And don't jump down my throat because I'm not saying the old band was pointless.  I'm just saying it's over.

Well , I'm just gonna add that mygnr to me Means EVERYTHING GnR ( Axl , Slash , Duff , Iz , Matt ,Steve , Diz , Gilby , B-head , Robin , Brain , Tommy , Rich , Pittman , Huge and even Freese ) I had to write out ALL the names because I wanted everyone to see how strange it looks but that's not the Point , the point is anyone ever associated with GnR or in GnR is all relevant and Fair Game in this forum so let's not be discriminting . It is called MyGnr and that title means that you can talk about what GnR is to YOU not anyone else .   ::)

Peace GnR Nation  8)

ok 1st o fall, i was at the msg show i heard from inside sources that they were gonna do something special, but what it is i dont exactly know, but during the show axl dedicated knockin on heaven door to ny (with the whole 9-11 thing)

i hope they do put it on dvd that way i can always remember the greatest concert i have ever seen in my life

i love gnr old n new, thursday night they sounded incredible, axls voice was perfect, the band was perfect, if u dont like the new band then dont listen to them, the old band isnt getting back together so get over it, tho slash, duff n matt r plannin on gettin together (with sebastian bach as a possible singer) so y dont u look into that instead

we won't leave just so we can piss you people off.. yeagh thats it. We wanna be up in your face for your being duped like sheep to shearers are that the GNR is "back" cuz a Rose by any other name is still a Rose but Guns and Roses isn't ;D ;D No really there are some really nieve people in this forum who say things like If y ou don't like it*yuck yuck* why don't you just leave? Or the equally brilliant approach of 'theres an board dedicated to Old Gnr why don't you post there? Or the king of the sheep..Mr. Sparkle and his "master plan" approach will write a story about you and diss the 80's while accusing you of being stuck there. It is remarkably a tragic thing to ponder that there are GnR fans so gullible and desperate that they take the "flavor of the month" approach and grab onto it with rabid delight WWWWWell post Philly.. how do ya like those apples now eh? How do ya like your Axl now? the Axl is messiah crowd just got a major black eye from Axl himself.

...  Or the king of the sheep..Mr. Sparkle and his "master plan" approach will write a story about you and diss the 80's while accusing you of being stuck there....

What's the matter Rockerman?  Did Mr. Sparkle's story hit a little too close to home?  :D The truth hurts sometimes doesn't it?  ;)

.. How do ya like your Axl now? the Axl is messiah crowd just got a major black eye from Axl himself.

Umm. .. if I recall, it was a couple hundred drunken neanderthal fans who went on a rampage - tearing apart the stadium and looting GNR equipment - that gave GNR fans a black eye. Not Axl.

Oh please explain!

Last time I checked my is a personal possessive pronoun.  And for the people that are here because of the new band and what they're hoping for from that I'd say mygnr isn't the old GNR.  I wouldn't be here if it were only about the old band.  To me that would be like hanging out at a Brooklyn Dodgers forum.  It was nice while it lasted but it's kinda pointless now.  And don't jump down my throat because I'm not saying the old band was pointless.  I'm just saying it's over.

Noooo

What im saying is that when somepeople say get out of this forum if you dont like the new band, they have no right to say that because this is a GNR forum. Not a new gnr forum, therefore we can be in here for any reason we want.