Live Wire

highvoltage

Motley Crue or AC/DC version of Live Wire  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Totally different songs, totally different bands, totally different musical genres.

Both great tunes! ;)

This is a poll based purely on enjoyment. No need to get technical -- it's not about which song is better -- it's about which one you prefer to listen to.

No real reason, just a little curiosity.

My vote lies with AC/DC.

Both songs are cool, but i have to go with the Crue. I just liuke Vinces vocal on it.

not to say Bon's isnt good, but i just like the all round Crue sound of the song.

I thought the Crue's versions of Helter Skelter and Anarchy in the UK were better than the originals. They cover songs really well. I know this wasnt really a cover, similar tho, but i still liked it better

even though ac/dc are one of my favourite bands of all time i'd have to go with motley crue's live wire

everything about the song is just rock n roll

the energy in the riff, the sleaze in the vocals and lyrics, the singalong chorus

can't beat it.