Phoenix Show cancelled (from 2002 show)

Mr_Sparkle

Sorry Mr. Sparkle.  :-/

So far, only the second Philly show and the Phoenix gig have been officially cancelled. However, there's a lot of talk that CC is considering pulling the plug on the rest of the tour. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Aint that a b*tch... Ahh, well.. guess I will have to catch them another time.  If I were da illest or some other punk on this board I guess I should go out and start a riot or start bad mouthing Axl now...   ::)

You are DAMN RIGHT!!! I'll wait til everything is official then it's laughing in your face.

BTW.........D.C. is cancelled as well.

I have to say I feel bad for you people that held tickets to these shows, even if it was a Guns N Posers band, you were still fired up to go to a rock show.....and I respect that.  

Anyway I would be thrilled if the entire tour was canceled and i could care less about the new album.  Slash/Duff/Matt and Izzy are together, once Axl figures out they are more GNR then his group of f@gs, he may rejoin them, and if he doesn't fu@k him.  He clearly has problems, not showing up when thousands of people are waiting for you in inexcusable, he has done it often.  It is not being a bad boy of rock it is being a fu@king a@shole.  I can't remember any other banding consistently not showing for concerts, the Who, Stones or Aerosmith certainly never did.

The blind devotion to Axl and against the other former members on this board is amazing to me.  You have convinced yourselves that bucketf@g is a member of GNR.................please.

I think Axl has hurt himself beyond repair with this tour.

You are DAMN RIGHT!!! I'll wait til everything is official then it's laughing in your face.

BTW.........D.C. is cancelled as well.

What's to laugh about? if it's cancelled it's cancelled I don't care who you are or what info you have... lol, you are just a rumor b*tch... i will hear it from the source not your guessing sorry as*   ::)  by the way, i thought you were done responding to me? you must be gay for me or somthing since you can't resist talking to me.

sad but true

phoenix,albuquerque and philadelphia cancelled

i dont know what the hell is axl thinkin

It's not Axl's decision.

It's likely Clear Channel and the venues pulling out. They don't want to be held liable for riots stemming from future cancelled gigs.

I just wish Axl would make an official statement to give his side on what happened last night.  :-/  I know he doesn't really want to talk to the press until the album is released .. but Axl needs to speak out now.

sad but true

phoenix,albuquerque and philadelphia cancelled

i dont know what the hell is axl thinkin

I know what he is thinking..............."I hoped the MSG crowd enjoyed it. For me, it was not as special as i thought. Maybe I cannot lie to myself any more. I need to find Slash's phone number..........."

Sooner or later. Mark my words.

with all these problems it will be hard to plan another tour later in the when the disc finally comes and people are even more pumped then they already are. venues are gonna start saying the risk of problems happening is to high to bother booking the band to play. please axl make a statement about what's going on and make it now

I was going to go to this show but I guess tuff S H I T for me and every other fan that still cared. I didn't have a chance to see them when they were huge and with the original band but I thought this would be great. The timing for this show was perfect for me now, tuff s H I T :(.

• 8 years later...