Axl - Plastic Surgery?

madison

Hey everyone, PLEASE WELCOME NATHAN!!! About time he came out of the closet for all of us.  Yo dude, please inform us all of your worthless GNR knowledge.  Let me guess, you're a true fan because you own APFD on vinyl.  Go to hell!!!!!!!

You know, I may not always agree with Nathan's views on GNR, but I always respect his opinions because he presents them in an intelligent and thoughtful way.

Can't say the same for you.

Who cares if he has had plastic surgery on his face or .... his big toe. I am looking forward to seeing GNR in San Diego and that's all I care about. I don't care if he is 40 or 60 years old. Age shouldn't have anything to do with the band or  the music they play. I think axle has guts for coming back after a 10 year lull. We need more rock that is for sure. I am bored with the rap stuff.

well as fans we dont care...

But i mean when we all started listening it was a lifestlyle with the whole rock / whatever image that went with it...

That was important to us as new fans

For us now all we care about is good music, but for me part of the attraction is the live quality of the band and i think that is eoimthign image has got somethign to do with. I would like to see axl pull of what he did at say the freddy mercury tribute cocnert. He kicked arse!

He was probably the best performer out there that night!

He blew the roof off...

Thats something that is reduced purely based on looks and image.

And what about michael jackson? You cant say that fans havent lost respect for him in for his looks....

I mean im not comapring axl to michael but i meaN it proves the true value of image.

I would have to say that being 10 ft away from axl at the Boston show, something did look a little odd about his features,

but I just cant belive he would have something done...

Say it aint so....

lets just pass it off to 10 years of ageing with no pictures in between....

I think he's humbled for the better too...........

Hey Ghost_Face....I'm a woman & I don't give a rat's ass how Axl dresses, what he looks like, if he had plastic surgery or bedded a million women.  It's all about the music.  I really took offense to your statement.

Sorry but it is indeed true alot.  I should of said some but not all...sorry :D

G-Face

well look... He aint the 25 year old rocker who every teenager guy wanted to look like and every teenage girl wanted to get fucked by.... But then at the end oif the day its the msuic.. I mean image is a pul0l factor for new fans, but im passed that.... Its all about the msuic now.. Ive got plaenty of old pics if i should ever crave a "cool" axl.....

But yeah, as i said earlier, new fans get poulled in by the image so it may be a little harder for him towards a new crowd,...