Me playing KOHD and PC

How old are u? You look young, the intro sounded fine, couple of wrong notes in the solo and a little fast but it wasnt bad.

yeah, i was trying WAY to hard not to screw up, so of course i did :P

How old are u?

almost 15, but PLEASE CAN WE DROP IT

ive gone through this way too many times on this forum <_<

KOHD - Intro is good well done :)

Solo is off time i think. You should try listening to the recording then playing it at the same speed. Your hitting the right notes though mostly.

PC - Intro chords again good. Intro solo timing was off again, just work on the timing and you'll be doing good.

How old are u? You look young, the intro sounded fine, couple of wrong notes in the solo and a little fast but it wasnt bad.

How old are u?

wtf? Who cares how old you are, I'm 15 now and I don't mind telling people....

oh...and I liked both songs, btw

Edited by Crazyman

How old are u?

wtf? Who cares how old you are, I'm 15 now and I don't mind telling people....

oh...and I liked both songs, btw

no, its the number of times ive been told that i dont look 15 that drives me nuts

KOHD - Intro is good well done :)

Solo is off time i think. You should try listening to the recording then playing it at the same speed. Your hitting the right notes though mostly.

PC - Intro chords again good. Intro solo timing was off again, just work on the timing and you'll be doing good.

i've heard 'im play it better, he was just trying not to screw up, so he did

SPUD SLAP ME AND SLAP ME NW AS HARD AS YOU SLAPPED YORKIE AND CALL RICK SPRINGFIELD AND HAVE HIM PLACE A RESTRAINING ORDER ON MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice job btw DUDE You Me and Anomaly shud all do a guitar off style thing an put on here oh and slap adam for me just for the hell of it now you have an execuse solo time doesnt matter that muchtoo me as far as im cincerned FASTERFASTERFASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPUD SLAP ME AND SLAP ME NW AS HARD AS YOU SLAPPED YORKIE AND CALL RICK SPRINGFIELD AND HAVE HIM PLACE A RESTRAINING ORDER ON MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice job btw DUDE You Me and Anomaly shud all do a guitar off style thing an put on here oh and slap adam for me just for the hell of it now you have an execuse solo time doesnt matter that muchtoo me as far as im cincerned FASTERFASTERFASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, you realize nobody here knows what on earth you're talking about right

it was fun hitting yorkie tho :P

Only 7 and youre playing that sort of riffs, keep up the good work dude :P:P

No serious, KOHD was very good, PC wasnt even close to the level of KOHD, but im sure it is a much harder song to play. Like anything practice makes perfect, so dont give up!!