I figured out this board

jimgnr

It has occured to me that I will change nobody's mind on this board.  You all think this new cover band in the real GNR.  People are accusing me of posting stale arguments, you people believe this is not even an issue.  A few of this site agree with me, but most don't.  It took me a while to figure out why, but I think I now understand it.  True GNR fans, the real group, not Axl's Pop Stars (APS) think it is not even an issue.  They stubble upon this site and try to make their opinions known.  After a day or two they realize they are wasting their time.  They cannot convince you posers that you are wrong.  You people thing GNR is back.  So the true fan wastes a few days and then realizes this is not a GNR site, it is a APS site.  The true fan eventually leaves, then the site is left with all APS fans.  Now it gets interesting.  I see that most strings get a max of 1500 views, this means APS has less then 1500 die hard fans...............food for thought.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim.............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

.............SHUT THE FU.CK UP

Ending of this story  :

"And Jimgnr drives off in is 1985 primer camaro, with his half t-shirt and his mullet... In search of that one message board dedicated to true GnR fans, that are all stuck in 1987, where all it's members have mullets and and 1985 primer camero's.  Where they dare not speak of the new GnR in fear they will have to cut off their mullets, and pierce their right ears.. Since you are gay if you do so. (1985 ear piercing rules).  The only movies you are allowed to talk about on this dream message board he seeks are, 'Top Gun'  'The Breakfast Club'  and 'The Lost Boys'   Every member must own a 'Pet Rock' .. Also, they still laugh at the "Where's the Beef" and the "I've fallen and I can't get up"  Commercials.  You will be allowed to play with Transformers, but don't dare mention the new "Beastwars Transformers".  He-Man is also allowed to be viewed.  Alf for President!

-The End  

I guess me and ol' Jim have been told off right and proper haven't we... Damn us for living in the 80's and all it took was the insight of this forum to point it out.....DAMN DAMN DAMN and Mr. Sparkle was so so so so insightful with that pet rock thing.... that was the 70's thing but hey it might have been his thing..

Now what Jim? obvioulsly we ain't welcom in MYGNR.com were to intense... to pragmatic..to insightful. Get with the times Jim SUPERFICIAL is the key word in this new reality. GEE THANK YOU MR. SPARKLE you forgot to mention breakdancing.

It's pretty obivous that alot of people here underappreciate the value of a band in its entirety. A lot of people notice the frontman and the frontman only in a band and not the whole masterpiece. I can quote alot of people in here,

"Axl is the heart and soul of GnR."

Axl will not be here if it was not for the AFD boys. Plain and simple.

"I'll stand behind Axl no matter what"

Question for you, Who the f*ck is Axl to you????

Are you related to him or are you an obsessed fan??

"Axl will rock no matter who he is with."

Axl will be the new member of Nsync!!! Are you ready???

" If you like the old band, than you are stuck in the 80's"

Okay, so does that mean as time moves on, all bands should break up and get new members and keep the name like it's an NFL franchise??

Let's keep it real.

"you rocker guys" what were you.. the class nerd? What the F*CK do you think GNR fans were/are......down home hicks?Well yeagh there were some rednecks there but most of us were Rockers. I never pierced my ear and Mullets were like 90's/metallica things so you can step off of that dig cuz it really doesnt work. However if you want to like critisize fashion try the leather pants with cowboy boots dig that and having teased hair will probably tell any old' farts "still living in the 80's" off. Rockers...You say that like we were uncool or something.

What it means, Da, is that it was Axl's voice that got me and hooked me.  He's still got that.  Slash is an brilliant guitarist and the band as a whole was great but it was Axl that made it special for me.  And I'm not so obsessed with the name thing that I'm willing to cut off my nose to spite my face.  

buhahahahahha, yeah right.  How old were you in the 80's? It's NOT EVEN CLOSE to how big it was in the 80's now. lol

buh haha

You don't know shit. In the 80's, breaking broke from the streets and ghettos to the mainstream across America. Today it is worldwide. Learn something kid.

www.breakcheck.com