-Don't Cry (Intro + Solo)

-Paradise City (Intro)

Other stuff I play

Ozzy Osbourne:

Crazy Train

Mama I'm coming Home

Yngwie Malmsteen

Black Star

hey what else can u play from yngwie Malmsteen....man i love to play the solo intro to trilogy suite op 5 that is just fucking awesome bro.....trying to learn the Yngwie/steve vai instrumental version of "somewhere over the rainbow" man just mind boggling that shit is just NUCLEAR!! Do u like NUNO BETTENCOURT?

NEW GNR 4 LIFE!!

2-SWEET!!

i play

welcome to the jungle(complete)

sweet child(almost complete)

paradise city(almost complete i'm missing some little details on the last solo) >:(

and many more gnr songs

also i know a lot of metallica,ozzy,etc,etc

my favorite songs to play

crazy train,mr crowley and paradise city

i live in the san francisco bay area

i'm in high school in 11 grade and i have a band we have like 1 month and a half together so we aren't too good yet

we can play like 5 songs but we need a little work and we dont have a singer nor a rythm guitar player yet

so if anyone here live close i'm open to find somebody

everybody who plays guitar please get guitar pro is the best program of guitar i've seen it has sound and tabs and many great things just go to mysongbook.com and you'll see the link to guitar pro and you can download 99% of the songs you want

I can play guitar and I can play parts of a couple GnR Tunes ( only own an acoustic though ) I can play the rythm all the way through Patience and Used to love her BTW I have played a lot of appetite on my Acoustic and it sounds pretty cool especially the SCOM intro and ISE  ;)  8)

Peace GnR Nation

GnRlies , you're right , I do take it down an octaive , but the fingering is actually the same . Yes the frets are on the body and it is kinda tricky to reach evryting and get it to ring but after a while you can get it because the body doesn't get in the way as much as you'd think  ;)

Peace GnR Nation  8)

Thaman , SCOM does sound a lot better on an acoustic than a classical , it has more of the original sound but it also has it's own different feel when ya get a chance to play it you'll hear it ( it sounds cool ) , I'm also learning the beginning of breakdown .

Peace GnR Nation  8)

IF YOU REALLY WANT SWEET CHILD O'MINE TO SOUND PERFECT USE AN ELECTRIC GUITAR WITH DISTORTION AND DROP HALF STEP DOWN EVERY SINGLE STRING IT MUST BE

Eb-Ab-Db-Gb-Bb-Eb

ALMOST EVERY GNR SONG HAS THIS TUNNING EXAMPLE:PARADISE CITY,WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE.CIVIL WAR,KOHD,NIGHTRAIN,ETC,ETC AND OF COURSE SWEET CHILD

I play the electric guitar, i've bin playin 4 nearly 6 years and can play SCOM, UCBM all the way through and parts of WTTJ, Patience.

I can play other stuff aswell ie. The Cult, Metallica, Green Day, Stain'd, Maiden etc.

I've got a DeArmond and i'm gettin an Ibanez 4 christmas :P