does anyone here play the guitar or bass

thaman

Anyone here play bass or drums and are around 16-18 years old?  I'm looking to form my first band, it's just me and my friend who is going to play rhythm guitar and sing right now, I'll be playing lead.  The GNR tunes I can play (complete with solo) are Nightrain, Jungle, Don't Cry, Yesterdays, Double Talkin' Jive (the longer live version), It's So Easy, and Think about You, I can play bits of most of them, thanks to my trusty guitar tab book "Guns N' Roses complete".  Besides Slash obviously, my main influences are Jimmy Page, Jerry Cantrell, Kirk Hammet, Jimi Hendrix and Kurt Cobain (just because of the melody of his songs, not that he's a great guitarist).  Oh yeah, I'm from Cleveland, Ohio, in case anyone is serious about wanting to start a band.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here play bass or drums and are around 16-18 years old?  I'm looking to form my first band, it's just me and my friend who is going to play rhythm guitar and sing right now, I'll be playing lead.  The GNR tunes I can play (complete with solo) are Nightrain, Jungle, Don't Cry, Yesterdays, Double Talkin' Jive (the longer live version), It's So Easy, and Think about You, I can play bits of most of them, thanks to my trusty guitar tab book "Guns N' Roses complete".  Besides Slash obviously, my main influences are Jimmy Page, Jerry Cantrell, Kirk Hammet, Jimi Hendrix and Kurt Cobain (just because of the melody of his songs, not that he's a great guitarist).  Oh yeah, I'm from Cleveland, Ohio, in case anyone is serious about wanting to start a band.

you should start a band with somebody you know