Interview rules for Axl

Carne_asaDA

lol.

Well, I think that list is a hoax.

Axl has already discussed Slash and the Vancouver incident in interviews he gave with radio stations in Seattle and Detroit. So obviously no such list existed then.

However, I would not be surprised if Axl's handlers did draw up some kind of list with boundaries. If you remember back in the day, he tried to get some reporters to sign agreements that their copy could be edited before being published - which, of course, most refused to sign.

Actually, I don't think that it is fake. I remember listening to one of the recent interviews, i think it was detroit, where the DJ mentioned that there were some certain questions that could not be asked. But the DJ went on and mentioned that Axl went ahead and touched upon the subjects anyways. So maybe Axl would have to initiate the conversation.

Actually, I don't think that it is fake. I remember listening to one of the recent interviews, i think it was detroit, where the DJ mentioned that there were some certain questions that could not be asked. But the DJ went on and mentioned that Axl went ahead and touched upon the subjects anyways. So maybe Axl would have to initiate the conversation.

yeah, one out of the 5 that have been posted   ::)

If your read the article, it says that the list of rules was sent to a radio station who is GOING TO conduct an interview with Axl, not one of the stations that already did.  So I wouldn't be surprised if this list was real.  Axl probably got annoyed because those barred questions were all people wanted to talk about, when he wants to get away from the past and get this new band to be accepted like the old one.  I mean, I don't really like the fact that he has a set of rules, but I can understand why he would want to have that happen, just so he could get the word out about his new music and experiences, which he seems to be very interested in.

...  Axl probably got annoyed because those barred questions were all people wanted to talk about, when he wants to get away from the past and get this new band to be accepted like the old one.  I mean, I don't really like the fact that he has a set of rules, but I can understand why he would want to have that happen, just so he could get the word out about his new music and experiences, which he seems to be very interested in.

Well, that's all very nice. But what else is there to ask Axl about when the new album isn't out yet? I mean, how does a journalist ask questions about Axl's thoughts and feelings behind particular tracks on the album if we haven't heard the songs?

And until the album is out, it's only natural that reporters are going to be asking questions about the original band members, the breakup, the GNR name, the "lost years," and other issues that Axl is trying to put behind him.

well the bottom line is, that as a media bsuiness, you dont want to be known as an entity that asks these kinds of questions. Its an issue of politeness. I mean if you had just broken up with a partner, would you go asking questions if you didn't even know them?

And then of course no-one else is prepared to do interviews wqith you becuase you have a bad reputation so yeah.