Death Metal

forcechangenow

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Hatebreeed any good? I assume you guys would know (I don't know this band so if they're not death metal then tell me). One of my friends recommended them ages ago but i've yet to get round to it.

Well Venom did, as did Napalm Death (well they were the famous ones). If you start disagreeing with me then it really is hard to distinguish the differences in genres.

I cannae agree that Venom became commercially acceptable. Everything about them - their image, their statements, their music - was designed to be noticed and accepted in commercial circles. As for Napalm Death? Well, being around for 20+ years is a surefire way to gain some notoriety.

any band can become famous. Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, and Linkin Park are all perfect examples of that. Even the crappiest music can be famous, so when you have a good king (death metal) why couldn't that become famous.

but they have mass appeal,they sound like something that is currently "in"....i dont want death metal bands to change their sound into something more commercial

i completely understand that, but good charlotte didn't change their sound, they just advertised the shit out of their stuff, and made it look cool to listen to them, therefore, lots of people listened to them. same could happen with death metal, they don't have to change their sound, but i don't think many people would find death metal appealing, which is cool.

Guest cherry_bomb

has anyone heard of an 80's band called 'anal c**t'? im not making it up, theyre awful! just wondering if anyone has heard of them....

has anyone heard of an 80's band called 'anal c**t'? im not making it up, theyre awful! just wondering if anyone has heard of them....

heard of them......they're grindcore,still going strong in 2005......but they're just a parody band,a joke to the band members even.

heard of them......they're grindcore,still going strong in 2005......but they're just a parody band,a joke to the band members even.

They have got some pretty funny lyrics....If you ever get a hold of a anal cunt cd just throw the cd away and enjoy the booklet by reading the lyrics, that should keep you entertained briefly

Guest cherry_bomb

They have got some pretty funny lyrics....If you ever get a hold of a anal cunt cd just throw the cd away and enjoy the booklet by reading the lyrics, that should keep you entertained briefly

haha my friend has it, we used to listen to it about 4 yrs ago and just laugh! highly amusing band!

ps-wasnt sure if we were allowed to say cunt.

haha my friend has it, we used to listen to it about 4 yrs ago and just laugh! highly amusing band!

ps-wasnt sure if we were allowed to say cunt.

my friend (robbieglenn as he's known on here) has downloaded alot of their stuff.