Early 80's Hardcore! Any other fans?

exploited1851

Oh god! SOMEONE LIKES COC HERE!

Sorry for the caps, LET ME get back to you guys on this one!!

Tomorrow

Yeah.  rock3

I like the "eye for an eye" and "animosity" eras. It's some damn good crossover stuff.

That's fookin' awesome man. Both really great LP's, although Eye for an Eye is pretty rare nowdays I think. Animosity is some GREAT fucking hardcore shit! Technocracy is awesome too, COC was one of the best HC bands in their time. Although I dont dig the hardcore stuff as much as the Keenan era stuff. Deliverance, Wiseblood and the lates In The Arms Of God are so amazing albums.

(Thread hijacked to COC conversation :ph34r: )

CoC rocks!

Bad brains (early stuff)

The Freeze

Spermbirds

Teen Idles

Scream (early stuff)

The Stupids

TSOL

Dead Kennedys

Gang Green

Bones Brigade

Fang

7 Seconds

SNFU

MDC

JFA

Circle Jerks

Reagan Youth

Fear

Agent Orange

Angry Samoans

There's tons more, but i can't think right now. Hope it helps.

i'm going to try to get ahold of some early Negazione stuff I've heard that it's some ass kicking Hardcore.

Yeh, ok but you should really check out some of the bands i mentioned, thats if you're interested in REAL hardcore, as in hardcore punk, where it really started.

Corrosion Of Conformity is all well and good but they are a metal band and bands like Dead Kennedys blow them out of the water.

i'm going to try to get ahold of some early Negazione stuff I've heard that it's some ass kicking Hardcore.

Corrosion Of Conformity is all well and good but they are a metal band and bands like Dead Kennedys blow them out of the water.

Corrosion Of Conformity is nowdays a metal band, but they were hardcore alright. Check their early stuff, thats as good as HC can get.

Corrosion Of Conformity is nowdays a metal band, but they were hardcore alright. Check their early stuff, thats as good as HC can get.

Heh heh, i was just seeing how quickly you'd respond to that one, New Rose! :lol:

Heh heh, i was just seeing how quickly you'd respond to that one, New Rose! :lol:

FUCK!

That was cleaver of you! :lol:

Well, Im pretty controllable when it comes to C.O.C :D

Bad brains (early stuff)

The Freeze

Spermbirds

Teen Idles

Scream (early stuff)

The Stupids

TSOL

Dead Kennedys

Gang Green

Bones Brigade

Fang

7 Seconds

SNFU

MDC

JFA

Circle Jerks

Reagan Youth

Fear

Agent Orange

Angry Samoans

There's tons more, but i can't think right now. Hope it helps.

I've heard most of these bands besides :bones brigade, SNFU, Spermbirds, and the stupids. I'll check them out. Thanks!