Chacarron

Ricky_Rose

Have any of you heard this song called chacarron. It has got to be the worst song ever. It doesn't even have any lyrics, it's just some guy saying jeberish. It even has a rap part but nothing is said, it's just more jeberish. Every time I hear it I crack up, it's just so stupid, I can't hear this song and not laugh :lol:

Maybe the worst song I ever heard was that stupid Fatboy Slim song, where he just says "I have to praise you like I should", over and over again, and the video is really low budget of them dancing in a mall.

And the idiot critics called this crap brilliant. I saw it recently as one of the best vids of the 90s or something. All while something like Estranged, that actually had thought put into it, is panned. WTF, that's just pathetic.

Edited by KBear

Maybe the worst song I ever heard was that stupid Fatboy Slim song, where he just says "I have to praise you like I should", over and over again, and the video is really low budget of them dancing in a mall.

And the idiot critics called this crap brilliant. I saw it recently as one of the best vids of the 90s or something. All while something like Estranged, that actually had thought put into it, is panned. WTF, that's just pathetic.

But at least that song has lyrics, even if they are repeated. This stupid song literally says jeberish, the guy singing it is making up words.