Lead Singer for "The Project"?

Hardball

OK let's hear it.   Throw out some names of people who would fit with this band.

You might laugh but the first person I thought of was Jack Russel of Great White.  I think he would go well with the bluesy sound.

Of course David Coverdale is not doing anything right now.

And someone who certainly does not fit the profile or style of music but can wail is Geoff Tate.

Let's hear some more.   ;D

Can you say "EGO-MANIAC"?

You all say Axl is a huge ego-maniac...David Lee Roth makes Axl look minor - I bet you he f-cking sucks himself off...that's how much the guy loves himself...it's pathetic...great frontman, but there is nothing cool about him as a person.  I love him as a frontman...but Slash, Duff, and co. would boot him right out, so that definitely wouldn't happen...

Bon Scott would be an excellent choice if he was still living...RIP Bon  :'(

Can you say "EGO-MANIAC"?

You all say Axl is a huge ego-maniac...David Lee Roth makes Axl look minor - I bet you he f-cking sucks himself off...that's how much the guy loves himself...it's pathetic...great frontman, but there is nothing cool about him as a person.  I love him as a frontman...but Slash, Duff, and co. would boot him right out, so that definitely wouldn't happen...

'(

lol. I have to agree.

Diamond Dave's ego is far bigger than his talent.

But I really think Bach could work. I mean, he's no Axl (nobody could replace Axl.  ;)). But he's certainly got the voice, the attitude, the look, the charisma and the energy that could really make the band rock. Just my opinion.

no .. he has a similar-type voice like axl, but that's all... in case you haven't heard bach has always been a primadona... no attitude at all.. i've read stories about him shouting at the ppl who were working for him for really trivial persons. also he never really wrote skid row lyrics (which after all sucked a bit, but oh well..). the point is he doesn't got the attitude. he was just a lucky 16year old kid who was invited to join a band and simply destroyed it when he became famous because of his ego.. and most of all : he isn't able to express anger and i think that's what the project will be mostly about...

are we actually talking about "The Project" on a GNR forum.?

It will sink like "snakepit" and any other ventures the

eX gunners try.

Good guitar players, keyboard players, etc. are a everywhere..

The lead singer/writer is the "suga"

Ted nugent could pick with the best of them, but limited creativity held  to mediocrity.

One exception was Jimmi, could pic, and write and made his voice fit his style.

my point is Axl is "the suga"

Its like baking a cake, sure you need flour, eggs, milk,

but without the "suga" people might buy it to taste it, but.......

And dont forget the ex GNR mates sold the GNR name to AXL,

if you want to talk about selling out.

Speaking of this I had heard MTV did a piece on this ver topiv the other day and had ppl vote on who it should be and here were the results ( some ppl voted for really DUMB choices ) =  Sherly Crow = 7%

Kelly Osbourne =8%

Courtney Love = 16%

Marylin Manson= 22%

Chris Cornell = 47%

Hope you found this useful  ;D

Peace GnR Nation  8)

on our local radio station's rock report they say it's sebastian bach and the cd will be out in late 2003/early 2004 after seb's done with his broadway crap. supposedly they have over 40 songs written and they're working with a different singer right now for rehearsals. i wonder what they'll call themselves.