Lead Singer for "The Project"?

Hardball

Speaking of this I had heard MTV did a piece on this ver topiv the other day and had ppl vote on who it should be and here were the results ( some ppl voted for really DUMB choices ) =  Sherly Crow = 7%

Kelly Osbourne =8%

Courtney Love = 16%

Marylin Manson= 22%

Chris Cornell = 47%

Hope you found this useful  ;D

Peace GnR Nation  8)

Chris Cornell would have been good. But he's with Audioslave now.

on our local radio station's rock report they say it's sebastian bach and the cd will be out in late 2003/early 2004 after seb's done with his broadway crap. supposedly they have over 40 songs written and they're working with a different singer right now for rehearsals. i wonder what they'll call themselves.

2004?  LOL  

Even though you laugh at it coming out in 2004???

It still will be out before Chinese Democracy!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA..

................................................................................

....................................................................AAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHA.

who said "we're talking about the project in a gnr page" ? i think it's pointless to say how stupid that was ...

about zach de la rocha yes he rapped while on rage but rage wasn't nu metal.. it's one of the best and most honest bands of the last decade. besides musicians adjust their style depending on the band they're in so i guess zach would be just ok considering that he's got it all, attitude, voice ,excellent lyrics.. what else do they need??