What opening act would you like to see next?

Mr_Sparkle

Well, I've said it before -- but my fantasy show would be NIN and GNR. I can't think of a more awesome lineup.

I realize NIN is probably too big to open -- although they've been out of the spotlight a while (Trent spends years between albums like Axl does). But maybe they could share the bill -- you know, one opens one night and the other opens the next.  ;)

If that's not possible, my second choice would be Audioslave. (I'm a big Chris Cornell fan).

THE BEST BAND TO OPEN UP FOR GNR IS NONE OTHER THAN THE UP AND COMIN' SECOND COMING OF GNR. TEXAS's OWN..

"PURE RUBBISH".......WITH THEIR LIVE HIT 'KISS OF DEATH' AND TO THINK THEY ARE JUST LIL' KIDS ...

ALSO BUCKCHERRY BUT THEY BROKE UP....

OTHER HONORABLE MENTIONS:

ICE T'S BODYCOUNT

AND REUNION OF LIVIN' COLOUR

NEW GNR 4 LIFE!!!

2-SWEET!!

I was kind of thinking Audioslave because they have no tour and Chris Cornell toured with GN'R back in the day with Soundgarden.  Maybe Weezer.  Unfortunately, it's almost definitely gonna be Hoobastank  :'(

*Fantasy fact*

I think a UK band by the name of Inner Edge should open for Gn'R, they might not be big at the mo, but good things are looking up for them, they play like Gn'R past and present, and write there own songs n shit, ohh 1 of there Guitar players loves Gn'R, He sang Don't Cry, Sweet Child O'mine, and Patience, the other guitar player/singer loves Bon Jovi (i know, i know Bon Jovi can suck my dick, etc..)but the band was inluenced by these artists.  Nuff Said

Regards

Waxl

Yeah - Dave Grohl wasn't a big fan of the old GN'R - but I've heard reports that he was absolutely spazzing when he got to see Axl perform at Rio in '01  ;D

Oasis.. I don`t know how big they are in the Us.. But co-headlining if they are that big..

Either way I think it would be a great deal for both bands cause they are kind of down the same road.. Real rock.. Just on the different ends..

I think many GnR fans could be Oasis fans and the other way around..

Argh.. All the other bands I listen to are dead..  :'(

I was kind of thinking Audioslave because they have no tour and Chris Cornell toured with GN'R back in the day with Soundgarden.  Maybe Weezer.  Unfortunately, it's almost definitely gonna be Hoobastank  :'(

Love that Chris Cornell!!! ::)

How about ZZ TOP, now that would be a cool show....

dude zz top sucks when it comes to live shows trust me i saw them special guest for van halen in 80's never ever saw them again atleast as a hedliner. great band but suck live. PURE RUBBISH should be opener