Rhiad guitar solo

madagascar

Isn't that the video that Axl decided not to release because there were certain controversial scenes in it that he didn't want seen during his court battle with Erin? I heard he snapped up every copy.  

Da, where have you seen the vid?

If you seen the Live Era version of the video, it is the same thing as far as all the live footage but instead of showing the controversial footage, they cover it up with old photos. You can get this videos at comaconcertvideos.com

That guy is awsome and has a hell of a selection. I bought all my bootsfrom that guy. The video is in the compliation section.

Go check it out if you haven't.

If you seen the Live Era version of the video, it is the same thing as far as all the live footage but instead of showing the controversial footage, they cover it up with old photos. You can get this videos at comaconcertvideos.com

That guy is awsome and has a hell of a selection. I bought all my bootsfrom that guy. The video is in the compliation section.

Go check it out if you haven't.

Thanks Da.  :)

Too bad they covered up the controversial bondage scenes. It would have been interesting to see.