Something strange..but cool

Ghost_Guns

Whoever has seen RIO III will know what i'm talking about.  You know that part before My Michelle...where B-Head and Finck are playing real close and playing that sweet guitar tune.  I found out that that the song they are playin is I Could Have Lied by The Red Hot Chilli Peppers.  I thought that was pretty weird, anybody have a clue as to why they would play that? Nevertheless the song by the peppers rox and that part is sweet in RIO

G-Face

I have the VHS boots of RIR like Mr. Sparkle, but not all versions are the same quality. I have several copies -- one where the sound is good, but the vid isn't. Another where the vid is good but the sound isn't. So it depends on who you get it from.

no, we have a 3 gig transfer limit. (for our cable internet)

when you hit 3 gig it just turns off? And do they warn you 1st? and is this per day?  I would totaly have to hack that if they did that crap to me.. LOL  I am a Admin for a webhosting company so I spend a lot of time working at home trasnfering crap... i would die if i was limited lol

well what they do, is they 'Supposedly' send you an email when you are over, but fuck, who uses the email address that the ISP provides! Not me anyway!

So of course whenever i go over (which i never know becuase the 'useage meter' is always impossible to get onto) they charge you a fortune per meg..

For the last two times ive had to pay over 40 bucks extra. Fucking pain in the arse....

(4o bucks in australia will buy you about 40 cans of coke.)

cable internet in australia is really shit.