Dizzy and Tommy interview!

Gauda

i am quite aware that he left in 1992 and then came back in a sense in 93, but he never rejoined, that was merely a one off. He never fully joined the band again, merely doing a favour.

And it would only be 2 years that izzy and dizzy would of been in the same band together.

and besides, izzy was in the band for a substantial period of time ( 5 years there abouts)  and then left for his own reasons (well i actually heard he quit becuase axl asked him to take a pay cut since he didn't run around on stage as much as the others so he got sick of axl and left)

So i mean the point im trying to make is that dizzy has no reason to comment on issues such as that becuase izzy did nothing wrong.

Ok you think what you like. there is no changing a stubborn persons mind. But... I really know what I am talking about have a great day

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi alsobsession.......I just wish these loosers on here would shut up. It's making me nauseous. So much negativity. You'd think they'd be happy to see Axl come back with the best sound ever. I know I am!! Long live Guns N' Roses!!! YEAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-*

Hi alsobsession.......I just wish these loosers on here would shut up. It's making me nauseous. So much negativity. You'd think they'd be happy to see Axl come back with the best sound ever. I know I am!! Long live Guns N' Roses!!! YEAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-*

I know it AG. But let them rant all they want. you and I know the real story. ;)

you know thats totally wrong. We are all excitied about axl's return, its just that some of us were kinda pissed off at what dizzy said about izzy and the old band. I mean if you want to ignore what he said then fine, but if some people werent too happy about what was said, then you cant blame us for it. I mean come on......

what I want to know gnrlies, is.........who cares what you have to say anyway. You are a piece of sh--. Take a look around you. I don't know where the he--  you live, but we live in America and we have freedom of speech!! Whether joking or not, what Dizzy had to say was true!! Your not in Guns N' Roses, so you have no idea what Axl goes through with the guys in the band. Guns N' Roses forever baby!!!!!  ::)

but for people who are fans of izzy, are they supposed to sit back and not have a comment on it?

Its sort of like, sure there is freedom os speech, but some things shouldn't be said. I am not saying he should be taken to court and put in jail because he is breaking the law, i am just saying that if he doesn't have something nice to say he shouldn't say anything

i have never said anything bad about anybody...

Sure, i have criticised a hell of a lot. I have made comments etc that are critical, but i dont say band things about anybody. Bad implies that you disrespect the people you are saying these things to. I respect GNR new and old.

I am still however able to criticise people and still respect them.

What dizzy said was disrespectfull to the old band and izzy in particular.

what was so disrespectful about it? he wished them luck. that was positive and not sarcastic though you may think it was. trust me it was honest, and the saying that Izzy would quit was a FREAKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

i have never said anything bad about anybody...

Sure, i have criticised a hell of a lot. I have made comments etc that are critical, but i dont say band things about anybody. Bad implies that you disrespect the people you are saying these things to. I respect GNR new and old.

I am still however able to criticise people and still respect them.

What dizzy said was disrespectfull to the old band and izzy in particular.

the bullsh!t just got deep in here...

yes it was a joke, but it was a derogearatory joke. Comments arent just instaqnctly acceptably just becuase someone said it weas a joke..

I mean sure, little things that dont hvae much meaning (like my comments to that drpun guy) are ok, but not jokes that are said with a meaning

It doesn't matter any..... We are just having a bitch about it. Isn't that allowed?

Just as people bitch about a bit review and all that shit.

Couldn't help myself , ;) It was funny and in the moment , besides I like Dizzy anyway .

Peace GnR Nation  8)

I wasn't saying  you were being a jerk Duffan it was stradlin who made the comment in the first place.