Trance music

krissirge

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trance and Dance music should not venture outside clubs.

I just dont unerstand how people can listern to it all day as a source of enjoyment in their i-pod.  I mean, it's not satisfying music.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For you it isnt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course i speak for myself only.

But, i cannot see how anyone could find the same 4/4 beat with a little overlaying electronic music entertaining!.

I go clubbing all the time, i like Dance music as it makes me do just that, dance. But as for listerning to it for the sake of listerning, it drives me insaine. Theres no substance to it for me.

I go clubbing all the time, i like Dance music as it makes me do just that, dance.  But as for listerning to it for the sake of listerning, it drives me insaine.  Theres no substance to it for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know what you mean. It doesn't seem to go anywhere, and it never surprises you.

Im a huge trance fan. I have been to the finest nightclubs in the world in Ibiza and the ambience and atmosphere is unreal. I am also a huge rock fan and somtimes i listern to rock when gettin ready to go to a trance night at a club.

What some people on here are doing is contrasting the cultures. Do all rock fans have long hair? Do all trance fans jump around like lunatics with glowsticks?

Both have there respected qualities. Its not easy to become a rock superstar nor is it easy to become a superstar DJ. Althought if i was a talented DJ on the world stage i could get £20,000 for 4 hours work. Nice if you can get it!

Just as a band like GNR can grip a crowd and work it into a frenzy so can a DJ.

Note: My favourite type of trance is female vocal trance. Try these!

DJ Tiesto- Urban train vocal mix

Kirsty Hawkshaw- Fine day

Ocean Lab- Skyfalls down (Armind Van Buren mix)

If you dont like it, fuck it and rock out. rock1