my stands about new songs

thaman

i previusly wrote that the blues sucks but i have only

heard it once and after hearing it i liked it.                       new stuff has alot of aaahaha in madagascar and some other song i dont know what.                                           in madagascar i dont like the middle part i dont understand it.                                                                   ithink that chinese democracy is a great song but it has to litlle playing.                                                                  the song names are weird madagascar, chinese democracy, catcher in the rye, zip it, the blues, it dont gives you an idea what the song is about.

Apparantly the name Madagascar comes from that Madagascar is the lonely irland rigth outside Africa.. Once Madagascar where a part of Africa but it drifted away.. Just like Axl drifted away from his old life, old friends and stuff..

I love the Ah-Ahs.. They have so much feel to em.. Esspecially on The Blues at the Boston radio promo which is probaly taken from studio.. It gives me chills.. :)

Apparantly the name Madagascar comes from that Madagascar is the lonely irland rigth outside Africa.. Once Madagascar where a part of Africa but it drifted away.. Just like Axl drifted away from his old life, old friends and stuff..

Cool interpretation Gauda.  8)

i dig the quotes in the middle of madagascar.. kevin martin (former lead singer of candlebox) did the same type thing in his solo cd he just put out..  you can hear it on his website

http://www.kmband.com

but is there a complete list of all the people talkin durin madagascar?  i know of micheal j cox.. i mean fox, and MLK but that's about it