how does November Rain sound this year?

sloney

The new band has never played Estranged at a show, and it doesn't look like they ever will either.  :-/

Not sure if it's because the song is too complex for the new band to play live or if it just brings back too many memories for Axl.

yeah, dizzy has always used a lot of effects when they play NR live.  

cool, I just figured that they hardly ever played it live, and just saved it for when they had an orchestra.

glad to see that I'll probably see it at my show on Monday though in Columbus, gonna be sweet!

I wonder if they play Estranged or Civil War??

Yeah.. Nov rain was common place...

I would like to hear it like they played it in the film clip

(if youve seen making the fucking video's part 2 with Nov Rain, you'll know what i mean, where they actually played a concert for the video and had a real orchestra there to play the parts. This is as opposed to the album and live performances which are all synthesisers)

Well, Axl doesn't want to have anything to do with the former members. If you remember when Guns played in Las Vegas last year, Slash showed up, to check out the show. Apprently, Someone saw him in the crowd, and Notified Axl Slash was there. Axl refused to take the stage, until Security kicked him out of the show. Of course, We will never know the exact reason why the original guys left, Either. Axl says one thing, and Duff, Slash, and the rest say another. But, as I said in my last post,  I think "November Rain" will pretty much stay the same, but may change a little, due to the fact it is a different line up.

Well, Axl doesn't want to have anything to do with the former members. If you remember when Guns played in Las Vegas last year, Slash showed up, to check out the show. Apprently, Someone saw him in the crowd, and Notified Axl Slash was there. Axl refused to take the stage, until Security kicked him out of the show....

Sorry, but that's not how it happened.

Nobody saw Slash in the crowd because he was never in the crowd.  Slash learned through telephone calls at the hotel that he wouldn't be allowed in if he showed up at the gig.  So he never went.  In fact, if he hadn't whined endlessly to the press afterwards, nobody would have even known about any of this.  

And it was Axl's handlers who made the decision to turn Slash away, NOT Axl, according to a statement made by Goldstein after the gig.

As for Slash's motives for going to the gig in the first place .... Myself, I find it hard to believe that Slash just went there to wish Axl well. I think he did it to disrupt the show. Let's face it. There's no way Slash could have just quietly slipped into the crowd at that tiny venue without getting noticed and without everyone chanting for him to get onstage. And if that happened, it would have completely disrupted the show and trashed any chances of fans accepting the new band. And I think Slash knew it. Slash himself admitted afterwards he would have been willing to jam onstage with Axl if Axl would have let him.

well i reckon that slash probably didn't go there to disrupt or cause havoc, however he did go reaslising that if he was allowed in he would be recognised and there would be a call for him to go up on stage...

But yeah. I think its fair enough for axl to not want him to go, and he didn't even know about it until after the show so yeah.