one in a million

pimpster4183

hmm.. someone told me something yesterday i find difficult to believe ... has axl ever said in an interview that he believes in the superiority of the arian race or something like this ??? i don't believe it ..the only reason i'm putting it here is because this person is a lot older than me and was very serious about it,because (he said) he had watched that interview a long time ago ...  :-/

hmm.. someone told me something yesterday i find difficult to believe ... has axl ever said in an interview that he believes in the superiority of the arian race or something like this ??? i don't believe it ..the only reason i'm putting it here is because this person is a lot older than me and was very serious about it,because (he said) he had watched that interview a long time ago ...  :-/

No.

Axl once said in an interview that many people "misunderstood" and "misinterpretted" the song. I think your friend is one of them.

I have a live version of it in a club when they played one in a million, patience and duff's cornchucker the only time i've ever heard this song.  One in a million was not played a lot live and I don't think it will ever be played again even if the originals were together.  I had heard that it was going to removed from future releases of GNR lies but i'm not sure if this ever happened?

What show was the one in a million played so I can look for it on eBay or maybe my connection can get me a bootlet. I just need to know at what show it was played. And if it is cut from new releases of the Lies cd it just shows that this politically correct country is turning to S H I T      How can anyone forget "imigrants and fagots, make no sence to me, they come to our country and think they'll do as they please."

Thats what this is about

relax and kill some Haitians in Vice