Roger Waters VS John Lennon

Who is more godlike?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i said the answer is obvious i was refering to Roger Waters.

Waters was clearly more inspired and diverse and in touch at the same time IMO.

surprised by the results.

Interesting.. I really thought it was the other way around for you.... :)

Roger waters... i love the dude and pink floyd.... they def had a message and waters was amazing

Lennon is also a legend and all that...but the problem is he didnt start wrting meaningfull songs till after the beatles.... he did give us imagine though...

my vote goes to waters...he was more complex and had wayy more diversity as far as music and message and everything else goes...

The last page of this thread (barring one or two replies) amuses me.

Just to clarify, Sprite: GN'R does not have good lyrics, you tit.

what the fucking fuck?

so lumiere you fucker, your telling me guns n roses don't have good lyrics? well your a deusch bag if you think that.

You're a moronic sycophant if you truly think that GN'R have amazing lyrics. They're the kinda thing that intellectually challenged teenagers write.

oh yeah, so i guess ill go ask a random 13 year old to write lyrics like coma <_<

make a poll or something, ask anyone on the board, guns n' roses have fucking awesome and the most meaningful lyrics out there

make a poll or something, ask anyone on the board, guns n' roses have fucking awesome and the most meaningful lyrics out there

Are you a fucking idiot or something? Well, probably, but anyway. This is a GN'R fan board, filled with obsessive, blinkered GN'R fans like you. Of course they're going to say GN'R have the best lyrics out there, moron. Go to a Pink Floyd board and make a poll about GN'R lyrics, and the members will largely spit on you.

GN'R lyrics are not meaningful, nor 'awesome'. They're not intelligent. They're morose and boring.

You're a moronic sycophant if you truly think that Nirvana have amazing lyrics. They're the kinda thing that intellectually challenged teenagers write.

Corrected. 100% True Statement.

Anyway, what do you call songs like November Rain, Coma, SCOM, etc.? I'm sure no teenager could write songs like those!

Every artist/band has atleast 1 amazing lyrically written song. Some more than other....with the except of Nirvana....

Edited by Crazyman