Do you like Michael Jackson?

Yamisonic

I mean his songs  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He is one of the greatest, a great performer and super talented musician... back in the day. I don't listen to him any more though, only if a song is on the radio or something.

You won't see him at the top again, his time has passed.

My thoughts too

I wasn't really alive/competent when he was in his prime, but just listening to his songs today like "Billie Jean", "Beat It".. his music is just SO much better than the pop music that is being made for my generation. He's an amazing artist.

I sorta feel sorry for him. He use to get beatened all the time when he was younger. Anyway...his music is great, until lately (havent really heard anything since '95) Great hits like Beat it, Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal and They dont care about us. One of the greatest artists of all time but now he needs help....in the head.

I think Michael Jackson Sucks! He goes n mess up with little kids, he is insane! And I personally do not like his music, since I don't like POP music. All his surgeries are horrible, who would have ben his doctor.