CHICAGO 5 days!!

Ghost_Guns

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on .... Moline in 4!!! The party starts at 7 on Friday. Somebody here at Palmer said that they were going to put tickets on sale for 15.00 Saturday so they could sell out the show........The Mark of the Quad Citys.

I even thought about getting tickets to the Chicago show too cuz thats only 3hours away....

Damn with allthe smack Italk about GNR yud think I hated the Man... but I don't Im sick of the world wasting potential and talent Just want them to do thier best!! No more no less. Dont want no nostalgic show. Like Poison, Ratt, Warrent, LA Guns thing.....If I have to hear Welcome to the Jungle with%%^$$@!!** congas then it better be by the man who wrote the ^^#$#$%!! thing. Have fun GF!

I loved the boise show.  Please validate what i'm saying about axl being in better singing form than he has been in, in a long time.  I would tell you if he needed improvement in that department.  I'm so glad i went to the show and wouldn't take it back for anything.

coma

FUCK!  This takes me back to the whole "americans being ignorant" arguement a few threads back.....

I mean for fuck sake....

Do I really need to show you a world map and point out that USA is in america, as is canada????

That's silly, that's like me calling India, China cause they are both in Asia....

Umm, no because india isn't in china, however canada however is in america. I mean the first thing we learnt in geography when i was about 12 years old was that the USA was not america and that you do not refer to the USA as america, and in fact that america was a continent divided into two ; the north and the south. There is obviously somehting lacking in the United States education system for somehting so basic to be missed...

I mean i can go into more but i will stop now becuase i know how the last (jerry rice) thread developed and that the comments of one arrogant person shouldn't generalise the people of an entire nation.

FUCK!  This takes me back to the whole "americans being ignorant" arguement a few threads back.....

Dude, you're the one who's ignorant. You can't admit you're wrong even though many people have pointed out your error.

As Mr. Sparkle so eloquently explained, Canada is located within the North American continent, and the people who live there are Canadians, NOT Americans.

In fact, many Canadians would take offense if you called them Americans.  If you don't believe me, try it. Go call a Canadian an American, and watch how quickly they correct you.