Liam Gallagher takes on entire music scene

how popular is oasis where u guys are? cause around here i dont think i know 1 person who listens to them besides me.

In the uk they must be massive. they played the biggest concert of all time(in the uk) in knebworth I think. but 2002 Robbie Williams stole this record. over here in germany I know only one guy besides me that knows Oasis but I'm sure there are more.

he is a FOOKING legend

'university challenge boy' hahaha

oasis arn't big outside of england really because they are too english for the americans. they are OUR band not yours. i mean i bet you americans didn't find anything funny in that interview.

i think musically oasis haver lost it but they are still a great live abnd and are more interesting than any other band on the planet today.

The first two records were good but even after ten years they are past it. They are the most boring band to watch live they just stand on one spot like they dont wana be there

they do that because they can.

Yeah but it sure does put me to sleep. :sleeper:

The first two records were good but even after ten years they are past it. They are the most boring band to watch live they just stand on one spot like they dont wana be there

"they are the most boring band to watch live"

oh im sure.

knebworth.jpg

Oh yes and because lots of people think something that makes it true. Christianity for example...

oh im sure.

knebworth.jpg

Oh yes and because lots of people think something that makes it true. Christianity for example...

what a shit comparison... its rock n roll you dickhead... rock n roll.

oh im sure.

knebworth.jpg

that depends on your opinion of oasis. i just see them as indy, not really rock n roll.

i don't really like oasis but the things they say slagging off other bands are funny, such as when noel said he wanted the guy from blur to die from aids or something.

how popular is oasis where u guys are? cause around here i dont think i know 1 person who listens to them besides me.

In the uk they must be massive. they played the biggest concert of all time(in the uk) in knebworth I think. but 2002 Robbie Williams stole this record. over here in germany I know only one guy besides me that knows Oasis but I'm sure there are more.

*waves*

i know them.

but i don't like them that much, maybe i have listened to them not enough.

oh im sure.

knebworth.jpg

Yes and the same logic applies. Everyone says that their last performance at glasto was crap anyway

oh im sure.

knebworth.jpg

Yes and the same logic applies. Everyone says that their last performance at glasto was crap anyway

yes it was crap so what?

like i said whatever they do, they will always be the most loved band in england.

and the new album is better than enything they have ever done.

oh im sure.

knebworth.jpg

yes it was crap so what?

like i said whatever they do, they will always be the most loved band in england.

and the new album is better than enything they have ever done.

In your blinkered opinion that ihas incredible bias.

I like bands and artists who speak their mind.. It gets boring to see bands nowadays who are controlled by their managers and labels to have some image and decide what to say. Happy all the fucking time...