buckethead's toys

elikovich

This is true.

Guess throwing toys into the crowd at a rock concert fits in about as well as his KFC bucket ensemble.  :D;)

Myself, I prefer when they throw parts of the musical equipment out. I still have drumsticks from some concerts I've attended.  One, in particular, was especially meaningful: A band member waved me to come over and handed me one of his drum sticks at the end of one of the last shows INXS ever did before Michael Hutchence died. Michael died a month later. So the drum stick has been a great memento for me.

Too bad GNR wouldn't do that instead of tossing out meaningless plastic toys.  

lol, well.. at least axl throws his whistle and mic out at every show.. I am sure the rest of the band will throw out some good stuff too.  buckethead is just different that's for sure lol...  I have never gotten anything in concert.. the following things have happend :

1. Front row at a Fiona Apple show up against the stage... Fiona Leans over me, and the drops the mic on my head and apologized for what seemed about 5 minutes... lol, then she came out after the show to apologize once again.. was pretty funny.

2.  Bass player for Sound Garden when they opend up for Gun's N Roses a while back kept spitting beer on us the whole time they played.. Needless to say i was getting pissed and finally started throwing whatever I could find at him... Security gurads didn't do crap, as they were pissed from the soakings as well.  Nothing grosser then spittle from a bass player...

3. Mike Patton spitting chewing tobacco all over us when Faith No More opend up for GnR... I mean, just because someone threw the can at him didn't mean he had to start chewing it and spit on us.  LoL... he is a great talent though... but I was pissed as well after that show.. good thing Guns N Roses came on and made me forget... I was about to start thorwing crap at Mike too... But he stopped... lol

So, i am not too fond of getting anything thrown and or spat at me during the shows... lol   ;D

...1. Front row at a Fiona Apple show up against the stage... Fiona Leans over me, and the drops the mic on my head and apologized for what seemed about 5 minutes... lol, then she came out after the show to apologize once again.. was pretty funny...

You should have suggested she buy you dinner, and then everything would be even.  ;)

.. 2.  Bass player for Sound Garden when they opend up for Gun's N Roses a while back kept spitting beer on us the whole time they played.. Needless to say i was getting pissed and finally started throwing whatever I could find at him... Security gurads didn't do crap, as they were pissed from the soakings as well.  Nothing grosser then spittle from a bass player...

I'm a big Soundgarden fan. Love Chris Cornell .. (Looking forward to Audioslave's CD in a few days).  However, I can't say I'd want them to spit on me during a gig.  :P

.. 3. Mike Patton spitting chewing tobacco all over us when Faith No More opend up for GnR... I mean, just because someone threw the can at him didn't mean he had to start chewing it and spit on us.  LoL... he is a great talent though... but I was pissed as well after that show.. good thing Guns N Roses came on and made me forget... I was about to start thorwing crap at Mike too... But he stopped... lol ..

Well that's pretty gross.

Is it something about your presence that brings this out in band members?  If so, let me know where you'll be sitting/standing at the GNR gig so that I can stand a safe distance away from you. ;D ;)

Yeah, I have been to tons of concerts... And those 3 are the only 3 i have had issues with..  Ahhh, even though there are risks.. you would still enjoy sitting by me  ;D

best concerts i have ever been to:

1. Guns N Roses

2. Pearl Jam

3. Adam Sandler

oh, and i have the audioslave CD and it's really, really good   ;D