The Project..... or... The Guns

Stupid_Moron

From  Sl*sh 's official fan site for what it's worth (Since I don't know the skinny on who the singer is from 55555, I am positng this for FYI purposes.  Any contradiction from 55555's secret singer is not my intention).  Interesting to say the least if it is true.

The Informer" sent news about the  Sl*sh / Buff/Matt/Izzy project. He says he's listened to two demos. The Informer says the band has been tentatively named The Guns. According to him, the band has been writing and recording music and sending it to Michigan to Cheyenne Goff, lead vocalist for Bliss66. Cheyenne is writing lyrics and recording vocals. The Informer says that he's not sure if this is supposed to be a secret, but he thought he would pass it on. Take this for an unconfirmed rumor, but it's an interesting one. The band name is a good one! Cheyenne is 21 and comes from Caro, Michigan - now residing in Taylor, MI. He's been compared to Matchbox Twenty's Rob Thomas. If you would like to hear Cheyenne, go to Cheyenne Goff Sings  (www.bliss66.com). Keep that band information coming!

Thanx to g n r x .com

Hmmmm The Guns... I knew it would be something like that..... They are obviously riding the name thing! Not that i mind lol..... Shall be very cool!  :)

Yeah. Snakepit.org has no affiliation whatsoever.

The reason why she (linda) gets some exclusivge information is becuase slash found her site and then was so amazed by it that i thgink he contacted her. (or somehting like that i hope im not totally wrong) Ive heard slash talking about this site before.

Well yeah, thats fair enough, but i mean GNR made Guns famous... And the name GUNS actually came from LA guns because half of the members were in it, not just Tracii... I mean Axl Rose was in it, as was Rob Gardner (before steven) so in fact the name Guns N Roses got the guns from LA GUNS, and the rose came from Hollywood Rose and although the name LA GUNS may of originally come from tracii, the effect of the guns coming from his name for Guns N Roses is false, since it came from the fact that half of the original members were from La Guns.

Ok... My profiles on these two characters:

Nathan - Very much an old GNR fan which i respect however is absolutely resistant and unsupportive of the new band which i dont respect

GF - An old GNR fan, however, in the light of hearing new material he has become very supportive of the new band, whikch i respect. However has become almost "anti-old" band which i dont respect.