Re: AXL HATERS (HATE AXL JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT)

Stupid_Moron

to be critical of AXL doesn't mean you have to hate him SMORON.

IM sure there were people saying "axl's and arsehole" or somethign like that, i mean havent we all? But the thing is that we cant be axl haters. As someone said earlier (in another thread somewhere) we cant be GNR fans and not be Axl Fans. Its impossible...

They might hate what he did to the band, but they can never hate him as a musician.

I don't think you got the point of this thread gnrlies

I mentioned GNR haters as people like ESG at www.metal-sludge.com

I wasnt talking about axl haters at GNR FORUMS i was talking about AXL HATERS at OTHER INTERNET FORUMS.

People who say his voice is weak, his fat, his dreadlocks look shit, his playing with a cover band etc etc.

I don't think you got the point of this thread gnrlies

I mentioned GNR haters as people like ESG at www.metal-sludge.com

I wasnt talking about axl haters at GNR FORUMS i was talking about AXL HATERS at OTHER INTERNET FORUMS.

People who say his voice is weak, his fat, his dreadlocks look shit, his playing with a cover band etc etc.

Well fine, i guess to refer to like a few of those articles are ok...

But even in other forums the same thing applies... (in that they dont hate him) And yeah..

• 10 years later...

Youre Welcome everybody, im impressed with my bump just as much as you are.

Stupid_Moron has impressively kept his supporter title despite not being active since 2007. I guess he's the true mystery donor from a couple years back.

Hahahahah i can never tell if you are joking or what... Perfecto i say indeed, indeed.

Edited by GNRFan53