The original GNR should get back together!!!

Wow its his first post. Give him a break. You all sound like girls on their periods ;|

Welcome to the forums buddy, yes for many of us we will only see them back together once again in our dreams. But maybe one day, in the future, they will play a live show ;D

Really though, how many of these threads do we need?

Yes, it would rule if the original GNR got back together. Just like it would rule if there were no wars or murders, or if there was no sickness, povery or pollution. But let me let you in on a little tip: IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

So you can do one of two things:

1- Deal with it and shut the fuck up.

2- Shut the fuck up and deal with it.

The choice is all yours.

Just for me to know that they all made up and forgived eachother about the past before they die would make me so happy :) I don't think they should take a grudge to their graves.

Well we all know that would be great,that they will kick everyone's ass,that they if ever would release some more album they would sell out..but this will not happen...NEVER :fuckyou:

yeah but miracles can happen :fuckyou:

Edited by Ax Master

We're still on this bullshit? Why in the fuck hasn't this thread been locked or deleted? Yes, it would be nice if the original GNR (minus Adler) got together. But you know what? It would also be nice if there was no poverty or hunger or war. But that ain't gonna happen. Just get over it. Fuck!

Even if they did, it wouldnt be the same, the have all sobered up and have familys now,

and Axl's voice and style is diffrent and the feeling would be weird. As Tommy Lee said about being in a room with Vince Neil again "Totally Awkward". Im happy with VR and New GN'R, VR's a sucess, there having a blast and playing great music and WHEN CD comes out Axl N' Crew will be on top of the world again.

Even if they did, it wouldnt be the same, the have all sobered up and have familys now,

and Axl's voice and style is diffrent and the feeling would be weird. As Tommy Lee said about being in a room with Vince Neil again "Totally Awkward". Im happy with VR and New GN'R, VR's a sucess, there having a blast and playing great music and WHEN CD comes out Axl N' Crew will be on top of the world again.

but motley are having a great time touring.. They just never knew it would take off again so they had other projects in the work.. if all goes well they will change their tune

but motley are having a great time touring.. They just never knew it would take off again so they had other projects in the work.. if all goes well they will change their tune

Yea Sick Love Song is cool B)

if they got back together it would just be awsome. and then they should tour UK first coz we are the greatest!!!! rock1 rock3

You are like the most brilliant person. I mean seriously people , what an idea. Hell of a good one hell of a good one. I mean this from the bottom of my heart.