favorite movie?

Guest Riie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you all like Kill Bill, you should check out Pulp Fiction. It truely is the best Quentin Tarantino film out there. A true masterpiece!!! (not to mention Uma Thurman is really hot in that movie :kiss:)

Yeah I've seen Pulp Fiction, it's ace.

I missed:

Spinal Tap

Monty Python - the Holy Grail

off my list.

Guest Riie
A Clockwork Orange, I love it  :)

how could i forget to mention that movie?? one of the best movies ever!!

Edited by Riie

If you all like Kill Bill, you should check out Pulp Fiction.  It truely is the best Quentin Tarantino film out there.  A true masterpiece!!!  (not to mention Uma Thurman is really hot in that movie :kiss:)

It's really a good movie. But I personally like kill bill better. The dialogue and the setting in Pulp is exellent.

The Incredibles is also a very good movie. The action and humor is not to dislike. A real good Animated movie.

And how could I forget the butterfly effect :o ...That movie is brilliant ;)

Edit: The Village isn't that good. I think Signs is a much better movie. Tought The village wasn't that good of shamalan(or what his name) movie. The 6th sense and Signs are the two favorite movies from him. Good director though :book:

Edited by GNR Estranged

Guest Riie
the ring is also very good.. best horror movie ive seen

Are you serious? I was laughing throughout that movie...

i think its great.. i hate when people say they laughed through a horror movie just so they look cool infront of their friends...

New Movie- Saw

Older Movie - Jurassic Park :P

Oooh Saw was great =D

the ring one and two, I laughed at parts of the movie because this kid who came with us kept making fun of the faces the dead people made and then that scene with the deer he kept calling mooses :unsure: yeah you had to be there

The butterfly effect

and the adam sandler movies... whats the one called that he says"stop looking at me swan!" thats the one with the peguin isn't it? :unsure: