Dunno if anyone is interested, I performed patienc

Hahaha it was a senior dinner, though (that's why I did an acoustic set).

Called the senior-to-senior picnic, it was an opportunity for the seniors at my high school to connect with the senior citizens of our town so they'll pass the budget next year (which they voted down this year).

All i can say is that you must have a load of confidence to do that... and fair play cos you pulled all the songs of really really well, to be able to play them... and sing is pretty darn fucking good!

just out of interest what did you play on SCOM, just before it goes into the first wah solo (you know with the B strings 15th fret bends) you kinda went from the top of the neck downwards in a little run rather than playingthe real hard bit slash plays... and what in most of the tabs.

Its between the first solo and the first wah solo... the linking bit if you will?

I believe he has a really nice shiny PRS... not sure what model... maybe just a PRS standard, but all there guitars have a very similar shape

Mark Tremonti of alter bridge & creed, Carlos Santana, that twat from good charlotte <_< and Dave Navarro all play them so there obviously good

That was pretty well done. Just give the otehr guitarist dood some light :P Poor bugga!!! Obvioulsy your vocal skills are pretty good, so i would of thought you could of whistled the intro ?? Overall it was very very good ! Very entertaining, keep posting more of your live gigs !! Thanks !

Guns N Roses are now banned from ever playing patience or SCOM again without the original lineup. You pwned the new band right there. Very solid work. Those solo's especially rock the shit outa NuGuns. Very well done. Get yourself a band, man. You got a quality voice, and some ace 6-string skills. rock3

Also, just wanna add that your voice is WAAAAAAY better than Axl's now. That little vocal flourish on SCOM at the end (child o my-ee-ine) blew me away. Totally get a band and do some original shit, because you got some quality tallent there.

Edited by axlslash